Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner Reviews

April 09, 2018

I know I’m not the only one

It has a colour pop feel too it meaning sometimes it will just flake up and fall off don’t get me wrong I loveeee kat Von D and all my lip kits and I would recommend them all I’m saying is there are pretty cheap colour pop dupes out there 👅

April 09, 2018

Great quality but bad quantity

Anyone who buys makeup or just even has a friend who is into make up, knows the Kat Von D brand is known for the amazing quantity of products they have. I am a huge fan of their eyeliner and their foundation (Staples)
    This product is good but unfortunately, there leaves a lot to be desired in terms of the amount of product available. Also the staying power isn't great.
    *sad face*

April 05, 2018

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

This lip liner is top notch. Honestly I don't have a single negative about this product. It goes on well, and stays all day without budging! It is on the pricer side, but as the title states, I believe it is worth every penny.

January 12, 2018

Good but pricey lip liner

I’ve got four lip liners and I’m really enjoying them but I do think they’re too pricey for the amount of product that I get in each lip liner. The quality is fantastic but I do thing there are less expensive alternatives out there.

3.2/5

November 18, 2017

Decent product but very expensive

This product is pretty good overall. It has nice colour payoff and is long lasting, even when drinking coffee or eating. I find it dries my lips out really fast though which makes me less inclined to use it. Because of that, I don't feel like it's worth the price.

September 15, 2017

very impressed

This lip liner glides on effortlessly and lasts hours on end. It's the best of the best! I received the shade "Lolita", its a deep mauve nude for a fair skin tone like mine. It pairs perfectly with the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick!! Kat Von D Beauty products NEVER disappoint!!! Not only that, I admire her stance on cruelty free makeup!!

June 07, 2017

While I love Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, I was finding that after going bare lipped for a few days that I did not love the texture of the product on my lips every single day.Thus when I saw that Kat Von D was releasing lip liners I was pretty thrilled. I purchased 3 colours from the outset: OG Lolita, Muse, and Lovecraft. They all have amazing staying power and are incredibly pigmented. I would highly recommend grabbing a couple colours, they're amazing AND Kat Von D doesn't test on on animals. Which is prime!!

May 29, 2017

I never really used lip liner until I tried this. It comes in many colours and goes on smooth and lasts all day. All her products are vegan and aren't tested on animals. I would recommend this to anybody! My favourite colour is Lolita

May 13, 2017

I received Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Liner in the shade Lolita as a testing opportunity and to give my honest opinion.

All I could say is, I'm in love! This is honestly the holy grail of lip liners. I actually didn't think much of it unit I actually tried it.

My lips are super pigmented so it takes a very good lip liner that is super pigmented for the color to show. This one does it job! It goes on so smooth and does not dry out my lips.

Staying power is also surprisingly amazing. It stayed on for a good half a day. There is something about this liner that makes lining my lips so easy and it is so precised. One of the best liner's I've ever tried. The color is just gorgeous.

I will definitely be buying a few more colors and re-purchasing this this one.

May 10, 2017

This liner applies crazy smooth with absolutely zero tugging, 100% continuously smooth lines. It’s also super pigmented which you can absolutely expect from all Kat Von D Beauty products. It’s incredibly long wearing, it even made it through lunch when I wasn’t eating with utensils. It also feels super comfortable. I applied it to my entire lips to get a feel for it and it doesn’t feel dry or tight at all. I don’t usually even bother wearing lip liner because I use Kat Von D lipsticks and they don’t run or bleed at all. This lip liner would be great if you’re super into creating lip art, or even just for doing ombre colours more easily. The only downside is that it is $22 CAD per liner which I think is a little steep considering her Studded Kiss Lipstick is $26 and her Everlasting Liquid Lipstick is $24 and you obviously get way more product in a lipstick than you do in a liner. Overall, it is probably the best lip liners on the market.