Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick | Echo Reviews

Good - 0

January 09, 2018

A fave!

Even though deep navy blue is not exactly what many think of when they think of their classic "going out" lipstick, that's what this one is for me. Honestly, I love this shade. It's matte, it lasts, and it glams up any basic eye look in a flash.

It does tend to transfer slightly, so you just need to be a little careful with outfit planning, but other than that, it's my usual go to! Totally worth the higher price tag, and always gets loads of compliments!

February 28, 2017

I love this lipstick. I got it for my birthday and was a bit nervous as to how it would look on my deeper skintone. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was an amazing colour that set off my skintone wonderfully. It definitely is comfortable enough to wear all day and lasts that long, too!

May 10, 2016

Insanely long wearing lipstick, a rich, matte navy blue colour. I've never had a lipstick withstand life as well as this formula. Precise application from the included brush, great lip coverage. Can be a little drying and some people may find it uncomfortable but Im used to liquid lipstick and I think the fact that I can put it on and literally not worry about it all day is totally worth it. I give my lips a break every couple days to moisturize. I also use a lip scrub to help from flaking.