Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1202 in Lipstick

April 14, 2017

I don't own this myself cause of the price. However, a few of my friends own this and I use it everytime I see it! We are all of different colour and it suits us all. It is the perfect t colour. It does not leave white marks on my lips.very comfortable to wear.its matte and yet not super drying. I will have to buy this soon.

April 13, 2017

I'm very not impressed with this product, but maybe because i've heard so much about it and expected more. First of all, the whole line of everlasting liquid lipstick is just way too drying for me. After about 2 hours it feels like i'm severely dehydrated and my lips look pretty bad and wrinkly. But i have to give it to the staying power, you can eat, drink, kiss and it still will be there. The Lolita color is simply too dark for me, it almost looks brown instead of a dusty rose. I feel like i look 10 years older with it. But it might be a nice nude for somebody with different complexion.

April 05, 2017

This product is EVERYTHING PROOF.....it works amazingly and stays on overnight if I forget to take it off with exfoliation. The colours have improved recently but I am always waiting for some new choices to come out that are everyday colours

March 28, 2017

love lolita with all my heart, such a great colour, love kat von d's lipstick but this shade just made my day, its a great everyday lipstick.

i always carry it with me everywhere, its such a great nude. no wonder why they had to restock it. great colour, great testure, price is so worth it.

January 29, 2017

Love, love, love!!! Lolita is my all time favourite shade and this liquid lipstick is the the best one out there! i recently wore it to a party and it lasted through food, drinks and everything was still in place 5 hours after the first application. I didn't even have to re-apply!

January 24, 2017

I purchased Lolita, a popular shade within the Kat Von D range and wow no regrets! It's a beautiful dusty rose shade which applies smoothly and has a matte finish. The formula is really nice as it doesn't dry out my lips or get flaky like other liquid lipsticks. There's also minimal transfer which is perfect as I have my coffee mug glued to me haha

December 05, 2016

i got mini sample of this from Sephora and i absolutely love the formula and the colour, the formula doesn't feel as sticky as some matte liquids can be, lasts me all day at work, minus small reapplication after lunch to fix up, highly suggest this colour, perfect for the day and going out

October 15, 2016

Love this! The colour is fantastic. Does not make your lips feel so dry and it's long lasting. Looks great on many skin types and is my go to! The colour feels creamy when you put it on and does not transfer very much nor make cracks in lips. I talk all day at work and make expressions and lasts great.

October 09, 2016

I actually really like this liquid lipstick shade. The lipstick itself is great quality and long lasting. The shade is a great neutral to welcome the cooler months. Make sure you exfoliate your lips before applying this otherwise you may get some patchy/dry spots!

October 01, 2016

this is a hit or miss for me i find it is over priced and can be off alittle it also applies patchy depending on shade i love the lolita shade however i find they can vary in shade from time to time i guess its what batch you get