Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita Reviews

January 12, 2018

Love this colour

This is my number 1 go to lipstick colour. It looks great on any skin tone and with any makeup look! It is the only lipstick I have ever fully gone through. Formula is great too!

November 15, 2017

I wear it everyday

I wear this lipstick almost everyday!! I love how neutral it looks and the formulas amazing. I've gone through 2 in the past year. I love it! I think it's so worth it for the price

November 02, 2017

I love this product!!

I have tried a lot of liquid lipsticks and whether it be lasting short periods or not being a comfortable formula, I have not found anything as great the kat Von d liquid lipsticks. I will be a customer as long as they make them and I have tried at least 8 shades.

October 23, 2017

Lovely texture but pricey

Great lip stain that lasts. Not all day for me but I just wore Lolita for a 5.5 hr race and my lips were still stained afterwards (although not as dark as first application). The texture is lovely and it's a pleasure to put on. It's a matte finish and is smooth and somewhat satiny after it dries. Nothing bothers me more than a sticky lip finish, so this is perfect for me. The Lolita is my go-to, everyday, wear to the office colour. It's a slightly darker nude and works well with my medium tone skin. If the pricing weren't so high, my lip collection would be full of these. If you want to treat yourself, I recommend this (I bought this for myself on my birthday so I speak from experience).

September 02, 2017

My all time favorite lip product!

I cannot go without this lip product! This is my favorite liquid lipstick. The color is beautiful and it has a lasting wear that wont come off unless you really want it to! It last me all night and i dont have to worry about retouching my lips. I highly recommend this product !

June 25, 2017

The best nude

Literally the most long lasting, hardwearing nude lipstick. Smooth and pigmented formula for comfortable all day wear, will continue buying in all colors

June 21, 2017

Definitely longlasting

A little pricey but definitely worth the buy! I love this colour. I have recently become partial to nudes and this with a slight pink tone to it was perfect. It applies smoothly and doesn't feel tacky or dried out after.

May 31, 2017

This lippie stays on my lips all day long, even through eating and drinking! It isn't as drying as some other liquid lipsticks, well worth the money and lolita is a colour you can't go wrong with!

April 14, 2017

I don't own this myself cause of the price. However, a few of my friends own this and I use it everytime I see it! We are all of different colour and it suits us all. It is the perfect t colour. It does not leave white marks on my lips.very comfortable to wear.its matte and yet not super drying. I will have to buy this soon.

April 13, 2017

I'm very not impressed with this product, but maybe because i've heard so much about it and expected more. First of all, the whole line of everlasting liquid lipstick is just way too drying for me. After about 2 hours it feels like i'm severely dehydrated and my lips look pretty bad and wrinkly. But i have to give it to the staying power, you can eat, drink, kiss and it still will be there. The Lolita color is simply too dark for me, it almost looks brown instead of a dusty rose. I feel like i look 10 years older with it. But it might be a nice nude for somebody with different complexion.