Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1323 in Lipstick

June 25, 2017

The best nude

Literally the most long lasting, hardwearing nude lipstick. Smooth and pigmented formula for comfortable all day wear, will continue buying in all colors

June 21, 2017

Definitely longlasting

A little pricey but definitely worth the buy! I love this colour. I have recently become partial to nudes and this with a slight pink tone to it was perfect. It applies smoothly and doesn't feel tacky or dried out after.

May 31, 2017

This lippie stays on my lips all day long, even through eating and drinking! It isn't as drying as some other liquid lipsticks, well worth the money and lolita is a colour you can't go wrong with!

April 14, 2017

I don't own this myself cause of the price. However, a few of my friends own this and I use it everytime I see it! We are all of different colour and it suits us all. It is the perfect t colour. It does not leave white marks on my lips.very comfortable to wear.its matte and yet not super drying. I will have to buy this soon.

April 13, 2017

I'm very not impressed with this product, but maybe because i've heard so much about it and expected more. First of all, the whole line of everlasting liquid lipstick is just way too drying for me. After about 2 hours it feels like i'm severely dehydrated and my lips look pretty bad and wrinkly. But i have to give it to the staying power, you can eat, drink, kiss and it still will be there. The Lolita color is simply too dark for me, it almost looks brown instead of a dusty rose. I feel like i look 10 years older with it. But it might be a nice nude for somebody with different complexion.

April 05, 2017

This product is EVERYTHING PROOF.....it works amazingly and stays on overnight if I forget to take it off with exfoliation. The colours have improved recently but I am always waiting for some new choices to come out that are everyday colours

March 28, 2017

love lolita with all my heart, such a great colour, love kat von d's lipstick but this shade just made my day, its a great everyday lipstick.

i always carry it with me everywhere, its such a great nude. no wonder why they had to restock it. great colour, great testure, price is so worth it.

January 29, 2017

Love, love, love!!! Lolita is my all time favourite shade and this liquid lipstick is the the best one out there! i recently wore it to a party and it lasted through food, drinks and everything was still in place 5 hours after the first application. I didn't even have to re-apply!

January 24, 2017

I purchased Lolita, a popular shade within the Kat Von D range and wow no regrets! It's a beautiful dusty rose shade which applies smoothly and has a matte finish. The formula is really nice as it doesn't dry out my lips or get flaky like other liquid lipsticks. There's also minimal transfer which is perfect as I have my coffee mug glued to me haha

December 05, 2016

i got mini sample of this from Sephora and i absolutely love the formula and the colour, the formula doesn't feel as sticky as some matte liquids can be, lasts me all day at work, minus small reapplication after lunch to fix up, highly suggest this colour, perfect for the day and going out

Mlepine added a new review for