Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita Reviews

February 17, 2019

Amazeballs!!!

I absolutely love, love, LOVE this lipstick! The pigment is great, it goes on so smooth and doesn’t dry out your lips so they look cracked the and Color doesn’t look caked on. And it lasts soooo long!

January 10, 2019

Love it forever!

Simply amazing product, I’m always buying one after another ! Its longlasting and waterproof. Love the color too...................................................<3

October 10, 2018

Matte lipstick that doesn't dry out your lips

I received this product in my October Boxycharm.

I am currently on a forever quest for matte nudes that look great on my dark skin. I received the shade Hawkwind and this has made the list. This is a lovely pinky brown shade that goes on like a creamy liquid lipstick but dries down to a lovely matte pretty quickly. This is one of the only matte lipsticks that doesn't leave my lips looking parched. It actually feels weightless and it's quite long wearing. I believe that I will be reaching for this product quite often.

This is the first KVD lipstick that I have tried and I would definitely recommend trying this liquid lipstick.

September 18, 2018

Stays on so well that you almost can't take it off!

Stays on wonderfully and in fact hard to remove! It has a great shimmer to it and is a fun one to wear when you're just needing a change of pace from the usual. I love my lip products and have collected many, and this is an absolute favorite!

August 01, 2018

Love this brand and color!

I’ve tried other long lasting matte lipsticks and Kay von d delivers the best, better than Jeffree star too!. My lips don’t feel gross and it actually lasts a long time! Wore this for my wedding and it lasted all night!

August 01, 2018

OBSESSED

This has been my favourite, go to lip colour from the moment I've owned it!

I have super dry skin and my lips are no exception to this. I find most liquid lipsticks to be very drying but Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lips are comfortable all day for me.

The colour itself is absolutely universal, and looks great on all skin tones (I know people say this about a lot of colours but I usually find that that's not true for me). Shade wise it's what I would call a "deep nude", which is perfect for me since most nudes wash me out. The colour is nude enough to go with most neutral eye looks (whether natural or on the smokier side), and I always get compliments on my lip colour when I wear it out.

July 19, 2018

So Impressed

I bought a Lolita lip duo at sephora,coz I’m so confused to this liquid lipstick,for me this is impressived Its very pigmented and not so drying unlike the other lippies,the downside of this product was its not a transfer proof,you have to reapply again especially when you’re always eating and drinking.

May 28, 2018

KAT VON D EVERLASTING LIQUID LIPSTICK IN LOLITA

C'est une très belle couleurs, mon nude parfait pour la vie de tout les jours. Ca s'applique bien et reste en place pour plusieurs heures. Le seule négatif est de faire sur que tes lèvres ne soit pas sèche avant de mettre le rouge a lèvre car le produit peux rendre tes lèvres très sec.

April 05, 2018

Summer Goddess

I absolutely LOVE this colour. It is my summer staple. Heads turn. Probably the boldest lip colour, I'll ever wear! This particular colour, speaks power. It gives you that summer pop! Just the right pigment for great coverage. Lasts pretty much all day

April 02, 2018

Love it

Love this shade and brand of lipsticks. It goes on great and stays on all day. I love how I only have to apply it once. I wish all lipsticks were like this