Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita Reviews

August 09, 2016

This is an all time favorite shade! It is so wearable and anyone can rock it! The formula is also great, best out of all sephora brands. It is also long lasting and not as drying as other brands.

August 05, 2016

My favourite lipstick ever. It lasts long, the colour is flattering and you don't even feel like you're wearing a matte lipstick. Everytime I wear this lipstick, I get compliments. I believe that this colour suits many different skin tones and hence its popularity. It gives enough hint of pink/red but remains nude enough to be an everyday lipstick.

August 04, 2016

This shade looks good on everyone. It's super long lasting, I've ate and drank with it on and I find that it hardly ever transfers. It's definitely worth the price.

July 20, 2016

I love this color soft, gentle and still there. It lasts without caking and I don't have to worry about reapplying 100 times. Love Kat Von d products!!!!

July 18, 2016

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are my FAVOURITE liquid lipsticks. They're super pigmented, long wearing, very matte, and just beautiful! The first colours I tried were Lolita and Lolita II. Lolita is such a beautiful, wonderful shade. I wear it all the time. It's one of my go to colours for sure. I've gotten many compliments on it!

June 27, 2016

Lolita is a beautiful shade that is perfect for everyday wear! It applies smoothly and evenly and is very long-lasting, I seldom need to reapply! The price point is a little bit high but it's worth it for the quality. This is a perfect starter product of Kat Von D's.

June 16, 2016

This lipstick is perfect. It is a long lasting liquid liptick that is not over-drying. Its neutral tone looks great on almost all skin tones and is easy to pair with lots of outfits.

June 09, 2016

There's a reason this sells out fast every time it is re-stocked... the colour is super flattering on any skin tone, and when applied correctly (to dry, clean lips), it stays on for hours. Do yourself a favour and grab this when you can - you won't regret it!

May 22, 2016

This was the first liquid lipstick that I purchased from Kat Von D and the reason that I bought more shades. Lolita is many people's favourite shade and it's easy to see why - the colour is absolutely gorgeous and looks good on a variety of skin tones. The formula of these lipsticks is great and doesn't dry the lips out at all but is very long lasting and doesn't transfer. Definitely a must have in any liquid lipstick lovers collection.

May 22, 2016

LOVE KVD products. Her line is sooo good and this liquid lipstick is amazing! First of all Lolita practically looks great on anyone and everyone. The formula goes on smoothly, smells amazing (which is one of the most important things for me) and it last long! I feel like KVD is the OG of liquid lipsticks because this one has been around for years now. I've been a fan of liquid lipsticks forever, I just find they are easier to apply! Love this one though, def go out and get it if you're looking for a new go to lippie you can wear on the regular.