Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita Reviews

May 10, 2016

I tried this product after a friend recommend it and i LOVE it! the brush is easy to use and the formula is smooth and long lasting. I can use this product all night and only re apply once or twice. Although it feels like it dries up my lips and it does not make your lips look dry!

May 10, 2016

Insanely long wearing lipstick, a rich, matte navy blue colour. I've never had a lipstick withstand life as well as this formula. Precise application from the included brush, great lip coverage. Can be a little drying and some people may find it uncomfortable but Im used to liquid lipstick and I think the fact that I can put it on and literally not worry about it all day is totally worth it. I give my lips a break every couple days to moisturize. I also use a lip scrub to help from flaking.

May 03, 2016

This is a super 90s looking rosy brown colour. It works on anyone and it's great for going natural or for creating a dramatic look. The formula is super long wearing but can be a little drying to your lips. It dries completely matte and is very comfortable to wear.

May 02, 2016

This liquid lipstick is amazing. At first when swatching it on my hand I thought the colour would look awful on me, but I took the plunge anyway and bought it. When I applied it to my lips, I fell in love. It is the perfect pinky nude shade. If I could only have one nude lip colour it would definitely be this one

April 06, 2016

I never knew lipstick could stay on for longer than 5 minutes until I tried this! It does dry my lips a bit, but it stays on for hours (and is even usually there the next morning). I used to apply lipstick religiously and I thought that was the norm, but my friend lent me her Kat Von D lipstick and I'm in love!

March 29, 2016

This colour is great on my skin tone and the formula doesnt dry my lips out, which is surprising! Probably one of my favourite liquid lipsticks on the market. Id say it is worth the money.

March 10, 2016

I have this lipstick in ECHO (I highly recommend everyone at least try it on...you might be surprised how much you like it). This product is fantastic. You may need to put on a few layers to make sure your lips are evenly covered but as long as you don't greasy food, this product lasts for hours!

March 09, 2016

This lipstick is worth all the rave! The color is phenomenal and I feel like it would flatter all skin tones. I purchased this one as well as Lolita II and this one is by far my favourite. Holy grail for sure! Was worth the 5 months I waited for it.

March 09, 2016

This is one of those products that you buy and wonder why on earth you didn't get it sooner.

The Kat Von D liquid lipstick line has many beautiful shades but Lolita is a cult favorite. The colour is very Kylie Jenner-esque and is a beautiful dark mauve colour. This is BY FAR one of my top five lipstick shades ever. It is so beautiful, if I could have designed a lipstick shade myself it would have been this one. As it is a liquid lipstick, it goes on like a gloss but quickly dries to give a beautiful matte finish. The staying power with this lipstick is amazing, it lasts all day even with eating or drinking. Unlike some matte lipsticks, this does not dry out my lips what so ever. The packaging is gorgeous and unique and truly captures the style of miss Kat Von D.

Absolutely highly recommend, if you have been thinking of trying this shade, do it. Next I can't wait to try Lolita 2!

March 02, 2016

LOVE IT ! not drying and lasts forever! the colour swatched on your hand may show differently that what it appears on your lips though. for me it gives the perfect dark mauve colour, kind of like a Kylie Jenner lip colour!