Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita Reviews

June 05, 2015

My husband just bought me the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the colour "Lolita" a few days ago at Sephora. I asked the sales consultant if she could recommend a colour for me. I really wanted some of this lipstick from Kat Von D, because I heard it was long lasting and didn't feel "sticky". I was not disappointed! The girl at the store told me that I should get Lolita. She said she was wearing that colour and that she thought it would look good on me. I liked the way it looked on her, so I bought it. The lipstick is great. I love the applicator that you use to put it on. I like that it is more like lip gloss, because I have an easier time applying that, than I do with regular lipstick in a tube.

Although it cost quite a bit, I am very pleased with it and I will probably buy more colours in it.

June 03, 2015

This stays on FOREVER. It has a matte finish so I sometimes add a NYX gloss ontop to add some dimension.

I had to wait forever for it to come off of back order. My suggestion is to add it to your favourites on Sephora and they will email you when it is in stock.

2.3/5

April 28, 2015

I have wanted the shade Lolita, but it was out of stock at Sephora for quite a while now. Finally when it became available I jumped to purchase it.
    I had seen several swatches of it to be a tone of nice rosy mauve shade.
    When I got the lipstick, to my amazement the color was much darker. Almost like chocolate brown.
    The application was easy, and not drying. However it gives a feeling of dried lips to myself and also a wrinkly look on the lips.
    I am not pleased with the color as it is not what I had expected it to be.