• Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Outlaw
  • Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Outlaw

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Outlaw Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 1245 in Lipstick

April 23, 2017

This line is one of my faves!! It lasts all day even through meals. The only thing that disappoints me a little is that it is drying to the lips. This shade is super sultry and looks good with many eye looks making it an easy go to.

March 01, 2017

This is the best lipstick I have tried. I love wearing bright red lipsticks, but I tend to touch my face throughout the day (when when I try not to) and end up with it smeared all over my face. This Kat Von D Outlaw lipstick dries on quickly, and stays in place all day. No more embarrassing red smudges, and my lips look bright red and gorgeous. I used to wear it to work and it would last the entire shift without need for touch-up.

If I could have ever colour in this series, I totally would!

February 03, 2017

When u apply it at first its really liquidy but give it a minute and it dries, doesn't smudge, doesn't leave marks of lipstick on your drink or skin! The colour looks amazing and stays on all day and all night! Its my favourite liquid lipstick. A bit pricy but worth it!

January 16, 2017

The pros: The color is absolutely beautiful. It's a neutral red with an extremely subtle gold sheen to it that helps to make the lips look less dry and dead. It does also last quite a long time before flaking a bit in the center.

The cons: This literally never dries down in the corners of my mouth, which is a very weird and uncomfortable feeling. It also does transfer a bit on the lip line and that corner-of-the-mouth area even after it's been given ample time to dry, which is annoying. Also, while the tip is pretty precise and holds a good amount of product, I have an issue with applying this where if the applicator has too much product it creates kind of a line on my lip line. And it is quite drying. Those things, though, I can kind of put up with- put a lip liner in the corners, wipe the tip off before doing the lip line, make sure my lips are moisturized. What I can't deal with is that after about 5-ish hours, it just looks patchy and bad. The color isn't gone, it's just no longer even, like a darker color in some places and lighter in others. And of course reapplying more on top to fix it just makes more flaking happen. Lip balm works too, but at that point why not just wear a cream lipstick?

Because of those issues, I've mostly just been using this to extend the wear of my cream lipsticks by putting it underneath, and that it does pretty well, and it's cheaper to use something like this rather than a liner which'd run out faster when used all over the lips.

November 20, 2016

I love this color. Well I'm a huge kat fan and love all
    Of her products and the best part is I can buy it at my favourite cosmetics store sephora!! Love it.

November 17, 2016

Got this last year for a Christmas party and I am still using it. Love how it goes on and doesn't bleed. Colour doesnt fade. It keeps my lips moist and healthy. I wear it with a lip liner but dont always need to.

June 29, 2016

This liquid lipstick provides a finishing touch like no other! Rich in colour, very bright and dries fast giving that smooth matte look! However, it is very stubborn to take off so you may need to watch how you apply it because it literally stains the lips. The shade "Outlaw" has been my most favourite and I will totally recommend this one for anyone who's looking to accomplish that perfect red lips!

May 10, 2016

Super gorgeous, bright brick red in one of the lasting wearing lipstick formulas I've ever used in my entire life. Can be a little drying and uncomfortable if you're not used to Liquid Lipsticks but you can put it on and not worry about touch ups for hours. It has a true matte finish.