4.1/5
Prestige Item
Kat Von D Lipstick in Lovecraft Reviews

November 11, 2017

Love the colour

This lipstick is so smooth and so easy to apply. It has a good texture. It can be found at sephora. Its cruelty free too and the colour pigmentation is amazing! I have 2 of these.

November 03, 2017

Love

One of my favourite brands for lipstick. I was introduced to it in a sephora favourites kit. Lovecraft was included. I fell in love with the color almost immediately. The formula is really long lasting. I have found it can be drying, but it’s absolutely fine if you put on lip balm first. That problem goes right away. I wonder if that’s the only reason she’s changing the formula. I hope the new one is just as long lasting as this one. I now own a deluxe size of lovecraft, as well as the full sizes of lovecraft, Lolita, cathedral, vampira, motorhead, and magicK. All different in their own way, and completely gorgeous shades. In love with the nude shades. I will definitely continue to buy her products! Intrigued to try once she changes the formula.

October 02, 2017

Pigmented and Wears Well

Applies evenly, wears well for the better part of a day, and is decently comfortable. It does start to feel dry after a few hours. I usually wear a light lip balm underneath, which seems to help. Overall, a fairly nice lipstick.

March 24, 2017

I am a big make up fan and love to do my make up, but was never into lipstick. Everything I would try I thought didn't suit me, until my friend bought me this for my birthday. I have been in love with it ever since.

September 16, 2016

Amazing mauve lipstick perfect for everyday wear. It's creamy and hydrating, slightly matte and still stays mostly on even after meals! Doesn't transfer much either onto the rim of my morning cup of tea.

2.2/5

June 26, 2015

My slightly negative review is more from disappointment that the colour didn't work on me/changed on my face. In the tube it looked like the perfect dusty pink neutral. When I bought it and wore it, it looked much darker and redder than I thought it would be. Probably just my colouring, but I would recommend testing it in the store to make sure that it's the neutral that you want.
    I also found the formula pretty drying, but that is typical of matte lipsticks.

June 24, 2015

Love the colour and the way it's so smooth. I love the colour and the smell of it. The really enjoy the packaging of the lipstick as well. It's long lasting. I have many of her lipsticks and they all usually last a long time!

June 24, 2015

Great stuff and cool colour lasts pretty long. Kinda pricey but is worth it in the end.

May 28, 2015

I totally love this rose nude!!! Goes well with everything that I own! Gives your lips some colour if you don't feel like going too bright. Very smooth lipstick plus I absolutely LOVE how Kat Von D scents her lipsticks!!! Smells very sweet!

March 05, 2015

This is one of my favorite shades from KVD. The color has a beautiful natural nude pink berry flesh look and the formula is creamy. Depending on which new formula the shade is in, it might be dry for the matte version. In that case a little gloss is needed to help with the issue,