Prestige Item
Kat Von D Lipstick in Vampira Reviews

Good - 0

January 04, 2018

A bit disappointed.

I love Kat Von D products. This color is stunning an applies like a dream. But my issue was its effectiveness. Seems to wear off within a few hours. An will come off sooner is you eat or drink anything while wearing it.

April 18, 2017

Ce produit est tout simplement une merveille. Même après un bon repas, la teinte demeure toujours présente. Certe, c'est foncé comme couleur, mais l'occasion trouvée, ça vaut la peine.

March 31, 2017

I am absolutely in love with this deep, velvety red lipstick. It goes on so smooth and creamy, for super easy coverage. A little goes a long way, so this is such awesome value for money. The deep red looks amazing against my pale skin, and makes my eyes pop. Dries fast, and stays on, so I can touch my face and not get it everywhere. I seriously love this Kat Von D line.

2.3/5

May 19, 2016

I love lipstick and the Kat Von D line but the two just don't go together. The formula for her lipstick is extremely chunky and doesn't last very long. It doesn't feel good on your lips and the colour Vampira gets darker in differnt areas so it looks like your lips are chapped! Super disappointing for the price.