Kat von d liquid eyeliner Reviews
#11 in Eye Liner

July 04, 2019

Got this product as a gift and fell inlove! So easy to apply

Very velvety and smooth finish. Easy to apply and great for the winged eyeliner look!! Lasts a few months just like drug store eyeliners. If you haven’t tried it defiantly would recommend!

June 04, 2019

Maquillage

Du plus loin que je me souvienne, je porte une ligne noir sur ma paupière. J’ai essayé plusieurs marque avant de découvrir celui-ci. Je le recommande fortement!

June 04, 2019

Winged Liner Made Easy!

This eyeliner is so incredibly easy to use! The pen style makes using it very easy and the actual formula is great as well. Very intense and dark and lasts a very long time! i would definetly recommend picking this up.

May 13, 2019

Great Liquid Liner for Perfect Cat Eye

This was the first liquid eyeliner I used. Super easy to use for a newbie like me. Precise and doesn't smudge. Very pigmented, matte and formula is easy to apply. Holds up all day.

The lid is quite tight so you shouldn't have the problem of the it drying out.

Recommend to anyone you wants to nail that cat eye.

May 10, 2019

Un eyeliner qui a de l'oeil

Ce eyeliner est très efficace. Il donne de beaux résultats grâce à la précision de sa pointe (qui permet de faire de très belles lignes et de beaux traits) et reste en place assez bien durant la journée. La pigmentation est présente et il est léger à porter.

April 28, 2019

Great eyeliner

I love Kat Von D's makeup line. Its definitely a brand I gravitate towards when I need or want new makeup. I find that the quality of her products are amazing and the colors are breathtaking.

I have this in the standard black. The color is called Puro Amor. The packaging is very cute! It lasts a long time, goes on smoothly, the applicator brush is small and precise, its easy in the hand, and it's portable.

April 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

AH-MAZING

Its my go to daily!! I love it. The thick brush helps with my trembling hand issues. Awesome for the winged look! Available in many colors as well for any outfit!

April 10, 2019

She rules eyeliner

The Queen of nonsmudge and boldness. It goes where it is supposed to go, stays where it is supposed to stay and makes me look fierce all day. I love this and wish it was a tad cheaper.

March 16, 2019

Phenominal

The most precise eyeliner I have ever used. Glides on smoothly , basically just like a paintbrush. I would definitely recommend any body this eyeliner .

January 11, 2019
    New York, United States

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

This liner is the absolute best! I always thought people were exaggerating when they said this product was great, but it truly is. It holds up all day and is actually waterproof. I've gone on an impromptu trip to the beach and my liner stayed on, despite going into the water.