Kat von d liquid eyeliner Reviews
#15 in Eye Liner

March 16, 2019

Phenominal

The most precise eyeliner I have ever used. Glides on smoothly , basically just like a paintbrush. I would definitely recommend any body this eyeliner .

January 11, 2019

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

This liner is the absolute best! I always thought people were exaggerating when they said this product was great, but it truly is. It holds up all day and is actually waterproof. I've gone on an impromptu trip to the beach and my liner stayed on, despite going into the water.

January 11, 2019

its so goood !!!!!!

its long lasting and dosent come of all day its super easy to apply and it dosent bother you eyes or make them waterlike some eyeliners do its really on of my favs

November 18, 2018

love this eyeliner

This eyeliner stays on all day and does not budge. I have purchased so many eyeliners but I really love this one. I will definitely repurchase this again

October 02, 2018

Best eyeliner ever but dries out too fast!

I love every single thing about this eyeliner it’s everything you want an eyeliner to be BUT it dries out so fast. I know it’s not just me because I’ve repurchased 4 times now because I love it so much.

August 01, 2018

best eyeliner yet

Bought the blackest color and it does not disappoint! It glides on so easy and it was very smooth on the skin. Stayed on for the whole night with sweat and dancing! Highly recommend

July 15, 2018

Will always be my favourite

I keep trying to give other liners a shot but this one is just by far superior and i will always come crawling back. Super black, matte, sharp tip and applys so smooth. Plus its vegan!

May 26, 2018

Amazing Liquid Liner

I received a travel version of this eyeliner from a friend as a gift last year and I LOVE it. Usually when wearing liquid eyeliner I hope no one gets too close to see all the slip of the hand mistakes, but the brush on this is SO good, I flaunt it all day.

May 23, 2018

Pricy (for me) but great eyeliner!

This is a great eyeliner. I bought it after reading a lot of positive reviews. Goes on smooth. I feel like when I put it on I don't have to worry about it. It's a bit pricy for me, but otherwise a great product.

April 30, 2018

Stays on all day

This stuff is amazing it will stay on all day and it lasts quite a while as well, I mostly wear it on weekends and I have had it for over 6 months and it’s still going. Super easy to apply and glides on.