3.4/5
Prestige Item
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick, outlaw Reviews

November 29, 2017

Vampire liquid mat by kat von D

Ce liquid mat est sans transfére long tenu la couleur est au top amazing. J'en rachèterai mais pas de la même marque car on peut en trouver moin chère pour la même qualité. Ex: le numéro 1 red liquid mat de chez sephora

1.7/5

June 06, 2017

It's a shame because I love her liquid eyeliner but this liquid lipstick wore off in less than an hour after application. I found it a waste of money.

May 10, 2017

I purchased Kat von D's liquid lipstick in the colour Outlaw on a whim while at Sephora. I was always a fan of hers so I decided to check it out. The price point was decent for a higher end lip and it swatched well at the store. I've been hunting for the perfect red for a long time, trying multiple brands. The amount of red lipsticks in my kit is ridiculous. However, this time I think I found it. The colour applies well, and dries quickly to a beautiful matte finish. The colour was bold and stayed that way. The only thing I can say about it is that, true to almost all matte liquid finishes, make sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lip first. I didn't do this the first time this product and it did dry out my lips with eventual flaking after a few hours of wear. The subsequent times I exfoliated and moisturized and it lasted a lot longer. I'm excited to try her other colours and I highly recommend her liquid lipsticks!

May 15, 2015

I love the texture of this lipstick. At first, it's the perfect shade of red, however because of it's blue undertones, when it starts to fade it becomes pinkish. It's still worth trying.