4.1/5
Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder Reviews
#18 in Powder

September 19, 2019

In love

My absolute favorite setting powder I use this everyday! Sets everything in place and keeps it locked in play all day even with my very oil skim type thank god

August 19, 2019

Amazing setting powder!

Got this in a birthday gift from Sephora along with the tattoo liner and a couple of lipstick samples, I haven’t tried out out yet as I don’t work with setting powder but I’m excited to learn

August 15, 2019

Great for achieving that flawless and airbrushed look

I love the feeling of this powder on my skin, it is so soft and doesn't look cakey. This powder looks seamless after application, and the result is so natural and flattering. The coverage is nice and very natural. It is suitable for every skin type, and it doesn't clog pores. If you want to achieve that airbrushed look, blur the imperfections, this is the right loose powder for you.

July 25, 2019

I definitely recommend it!

I can’t say enough good things about this product, I found it on sale at winners and the first time I tried it I fell in love I use it all the time. I loved it so much I went back and got an extra one for when I run out. I highly recommend this product. I will definitely be buying more when I do run out!

June 02, 2019

This product is life!

I got this as a birthday sample from sephora, and instantly fell in love with it. It is a little pricier than I would usually pay bit definitely worth every penny. This always completes my foundation look and LOCKS IT for an all day flawless look. I get very oily throughout the day without it. This setting powder is a game changer for me

February 19, 2019

Requires MINIMAL reapplication

Absolutely obsessed with this powder. I’ve been using it for years now - when used with the lock it concealer and foundation works like magic. I’ve never been so happy about how my skin looks with Kat’s Products.

March 11, 2018

Well worth it!

Easily one of the best setting powders I've used. Bakes well on your concealer as well. Doesn't give shine, doesn't have a thick feeling on your face. The only downside is the cost for a setting powder. Professional products such as Kat Von D are a little on the steep side but they are worth it!

February 13, 2018

No more cake face!

I had been on the hunt for a powder that didn't change the colour of my foundation and didn't make me look all cakey and I found it in this one! It is so light weight and a little goes a long way. With the size of container you get, I may never need to buy powder again.

October 03, 2017

Works Like Magic!

I have been searching for a setting powder that will last past lunchtime and through my entire work day. I found it! Lock It Setting powder doesn't give me flashback and truly keeps my skin matte and beautiful.

August 05, 2017

yes yes yes!

Game changer! This powder is THE BEST on the market. The coverage is insane!
    bonus points for being cruelty free and created by one of the most beautiful women on the planet!
    steep on the pockets though.