Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder Reviews
#13 in Powder

April 04, 2020

I definitely recommend!

I love all the Kat Von D products so much! And this setting powder does not fail! It really does keep your makeup in place and it’s super easy to apply! Plus the packaging is so eye catching! 👍 would recommend!

February 26, 2020

Floute les pores

J’aime le produit je l’utilise en poudre de finition pour terminer mon maquillage et le faire tenir. C’est naturel ca floute mes pores et mon maquillage tient plus longtemps

February 26, 2020

Love it!

I received this powder as a sample last year and have purchased twice since. It is amazing, helps set my foundation and doesn't crease or look powdery.

November 23, 2019

KAT VON D LOCK IT SETTING POWDER

Kat Von D has out did herself again. I got the pleasure of trying the lock it setting powder as a birthday gratis with Sephora beauty insiders program. The powder set into the skin like a second skin but amazing lightweight feel but great coverage. Kept all my makeup in place for all day and night!

September 19, 2019

In love

My absolute favorite setting powder I use this everyday! Sets everything in place and keeps it locked in play all day even with my very oil skim type thank god

August 19, 2019

Amazing setting powder!

Got this in a birthday gift from Sephora along with the tattoo liner and a couple of lipstick samples, I haven’t tried out out yet as I don’t work with setting powder but I’m excited to learn

August 15, 2019

Great for achieving that flawless and airbrushed look

I love the feeling of this powder on my skin, it is so soft and doesn't look cakey. This powder looks seamless after application, and the result is so natural and flattering. The coverage is nice and very natural. It is suitable for every skin type, and it doesn't clog pores. If you want to achieve that airbrushed look, blur the imperfections, this is the right loose powder for you.

July 25, 2019

I definitely recommend it!

I can’t say enough good things about this product, I found it on sale at winners and the first time I tried it I fell in love I use it all the time. I loved it so much I went back and got an extra one for when I run out. I highly recommend this product. I will definitely be buying more when I do run out!

June 02, 2019

This product is life!

I got this as a birthday sample from sephora, and instantly fell in love with it. It is a little pricier than I would usually pay bit definitely worth every penny. This always completes my foundation look and LOCKS IT for an all day flawless look. I get very oily throughout the day without it. This setting powder is a game changer for me

February 19, 2019

Requires MINIMAL reapplication

Absolutely obsessed with this powder. I’ve been using it for years now - when used with the lock it concealer and foundation works like magic. I’ve never been so happy about how my skin looks with Kat’s Products.