Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer Reviews
Ranked #95 in Concealer

July 10, 2017

Loved it!

Love! Love! Love!

Covers my bags under my eyes! I love that it's not oily and actually covers up areas that I want it to cover! Lots of the concealers I've tried were very watered down and I had to layer that with a powdered concealer. I'm a get ready in less than 10 minutes kind of girl.

June 09, 2017

This is a solid concealer in terms of coverage. It covers everything from dark circles to spots and blemishes. The downside is it does get cakey under your eyes or if you have dry skin, it will accentuate the dryness or patchiness. A little goes a long way, I have used this for months and still have a lot of product left. I don't like how the colour product oxidizes to an orangey shade as I'm more yellow undertone. I wish they had more yellow undertone shade options.

May 06, 2017

This foundation is amazing! The coverage is phenomenal and the formula is very blendable, but for me the formula does have a downside and that is that it is so thick and heavy on the skin, but atleast it started all day/night and doesn't budge whatsoever! The bottle also is fairly large so it is a very great size for the price!

April 13, 2017

Great formula and so easy to use! Has many shades to fit you and looks beautiful on! It covers anything, from pimples to scars and spots! I like it under my eyes as well. I apply mine with a concealer brush and blend with my beauty blender and or finger! I got mine at Sephora! Definitely worth the price and hype!

December 05, 2016

i got a sample of this from sephora for free (deluxe sample) i like how it applies and covers everything nicely, the only thing i wish was that it didn't feel so heavy on the skin, i always feel like it could cause a breakout it feels so heavy

September 27, 2016

I was in an accident in 2010 and ended up with a fairly sizeable, vertical scar on my right cheek, and another tiny one just under the eye. I went into my local Sephora and asked an associate there to help me find something that would cover it up sufficiently, and this is what she used.

Although this is meant to be a tattoo concealer, this is a product which you can use on any area that requires quite full coverage. I have extremely fair skin, and the lightest shade Porcelain was a beautiful match for my skin tone. It's always nice when a cosmetic line goes out of there way to cater to each end of the shade spectrum, and Kat Von D certainly always does just that.

The product comes in a squeeze tube, and because a little goes a long way, a single tube can last for a very long time. I had mine until just this past year. It still contained plenty of product, but the consistency of it quite suddenly decided to become very liquidy, and it no longer performed the way I needed it to, as it's usually quite thick.

This covered my scar well, even when it was still in the process of healing and was quite red. It wouldn't cover it 100% -- I would be lying if I said that it did -- but it helped me a lot to regain my confidence in the few years following my injury. It's also very good for covering any pimples you may have on your face because it covers redness so well.

That said, this is a terrible under eye concealer. It looks dry and it creases like a mofo. I would absolutely never recommend it for that purpose. However, if you're like me and you have something on the skin that needs camouflaging, this does a very good job.

September 26, 2016

Fantastic coverage without looking caked on. Long lasting regardless of weather conditions, and fine for sensitive skin. Pricier than drugstore brands but lasted me 5 weeks minimum and would have lasted longer if i was more conscientious of waste. Not sure if it would actually cover a tattoo, coverage was medium build able but I used with foundations and loved the results

July 02, 2016

After trying COUNTLESS drugstore concealers and never being satisfied I realized I needed a high end one to truly cover my stubborn spots and pimples. I first got a sample of this from Sephora and then later purchased the full size after falling in love with it! It's very pigmented, easily blended, long wearing and covers anything and everything! Set it with a powder and you can hardly tell you ever had a blemish at all. Would highly recommend!

April 23, 2016

I bought the foundation and absolutely loved it, but I was a little skeptical about the concealer because the reviews online are so mixed and people either love it or hate it. I decided to buy it anyways because of how much I love the foundation. I'm so glad I tried it, I absolutely love it as well. Matches my skin tone perfectly and covers up any problem areas so easily!

March 14, 2016

this really offers great coverage, I love the texture. It is very easy to wo!rk with it ! Compared to many other brands this is really unexpensive. colors are abit limited although