Prestige Item
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

April 14, 2019

All time favourite foundation!

This foundation is amazing! There is a wide variety of shades. I always have a hard time not being able to find a light enough shade, but with the foundation there is actually a shade to light for me as well! The price is very reasonable for the quality of the product and the amount you get. Very full coverage, long lasting. Does exactly what it says. I have extremely oily skin and have a hard time finding one that doesnt make it worse! This one helps control it a bit, yes by the end of the day im a little oily. But out of all the foundations ive used this is 100% the best! Love love love & highly reccomened! 💕

March 29, 2019
    California, United States

Love Love this Foundation

I absolutely love this Foundation not only does it have amazing coverage with very little product but it does not transfer onto your phone,clothing or anything else. The price is reasonable and it last a long time you dont need to use alot to get a full coverage.

March 27, 2019

Undecided on this foundation

I am confused with this foundation. It is not the easiest to apply as it is a very thick dry consistency so you have to work very quickly to blend evenly. It is medium coverage and once it is blended it is a nice finish that actually lasts all day without oxidizing or breaking up. But the application is a struggle.

March 22, 2019

Amazing!

When I want flawless full coverage this is my go to! I don’t use it everyday but when I’m going out. It lasts all night and doesn’t get too oily. It’s a velvet finish, doesn’t look cakey or heavy.

March 19, 2019

Covers up absolutely everything

If your looking for a full coverage foundation this is the one for you, it doesn’t matter what your trying to cover this foundation will work! I have a lot of scaring and acne and this foundation covers it all! It doesn’t feel uncomfortable on the face, it actually feels really nice and breathable! You get a lot of product in a bottle so the price is definitely worth it, make sure you use a primer before putting this foundation on for a better silky look :)

February 15, 2019

Love It!

I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone who loves full coverage. It goes on nice and smooth and stays on all day and it is reasonably priced.

February 13, 2019

Loveee this.

It covers amazing and does nit break out my skin. I have acne prone skin and scars but this coverage is welk worth the money. I buy online as i dont have a store which carries this near me. So i always make sure i have one coming before mine is emptied. But itnlasts about 4 months

February 06, 2019

15 hour coverage!!!!

Absolutely love the foundation. Its matte and is full coverage. Lasts about all day or more! Excellent quality and just 1-2 pumps is enough!! I literally buy no other foundation except this one! Definetly recommend it!

January 26, 2019

I love this foundation

I have combination skin with acne breakouts and this covers any redness, pores or any discolorations I have (Major win on that alone). Use a little at a time and add more if needed, it sets and dries quickly. I find its best used with a good brush to apply it. It gives nice flawless coverage. Overall, great foundation, highly recommended and would defiantly buy.

January 25, 2019
    Florida, United States

Full Coverage Foundation

I love this foundation it gives you flawless full coverage. I’ve trued bare minerals and it didn’t give as kuch coverage as this. My skin is oily with black spots, it covers all the spots. And it’s cruelty free.