Prestige Item
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

February 15, 2019

Love It!

I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone who loves full coverage. It goes on nice and smooth and stays on all day and it is reasonably priced.

February 13, 2019

Loveee this.

It covers amazing and does nit break out my skin. I have acne prone skin and scars but this coverage is welk worth the money. I buy online as i dont have a store which carries this near me. So i always make sure i have one coming before mine is emptied. But itnlasts about 4 months

February 06, 2019

15 hour coverage!!!!

Absolutely love the foundation. Its matte and is full coverage. Lasts about all day or more! Excellent quality and just 1-2 pumps is enough!! I literally buy no other foundation except this one! Definetly recommend it!

January 26, 2019

I love this foundation

I have combination skin with acne breakouts and this covers any redness, pores or any discolorations I have (Major win on that alone). Use a little at a time and add more if needed, it sets and dries quickly. I find its best used with a good brush to apply it. It gives nice flawless coverage. Overall, great foundation, highly recommended and would defiantly buy.

January 25, 2019

Full Coverage Foundation

I love this foundation it gives you flawless full coverage. I’ve trued bare minerals and it didn’t give as kuch coverage as this. My skin is oily with black spots, it covers all the spots. And it’s cruelty free.

1.7/5

January 10, 2019

Not a happy customer.

I was skeptical to spend a lot on foundation because I'm used to using the cheap stuff. I decided to try this because a friend recommended it. Works great on her skin but didn't do anything for me. It separated on my skin and by the end of the day it looked terrible.

December 07, 2018

My GO TO foundation

I started using Kat Von D Lock It Foundation as I had a serving job that required me to cover my finger tattoos. This stuff is incredible, it blends perfectly, stays in place, and most of all comes in super pale shades for people like me! I would 10 out of 10 recommend this product to anyone looking for a beautiful full coverage foundation.

December 04, 2018

Completely Full Coverage

This foundation is a go to if you need a matte full coverage foundation. I did find it heavy but it did not cake up on me. I have normal skin with redness on the cheeks and this does cover that up. My skin is a little oiler during the summer so this is a good foundation for that time of year.

October 31, 2018

Works like a charm!!

I love this foundation! It leave an even coverage, lasts all day and has such a wide variety of shades to fit most skin tones! My only thing is that I don’t like the smell but it’s not too bad.

October 19, 2018

Great high-end foundation!

I really love this foundation. While I can't justify buying it all the time, it's definitely a good quality product. The shade Light 44 suited me perfectly, and I found the foundation to be full coverage. The only problem I have with it is the way it appears on my skin sometimes and settles into dry spots, but this has more to do with my dry skin than the product. I don't expect it to be magic. It's probably better for people who have oilier skin. Another downside to it is the price. All in all, it's a good foundation that I will definitely repurchase.