Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 700 in Foundation

May 17, 2017

For the price I did have high expectations prior to trying this foundation. But after that first try I instantly knew why it has so many great reviews! It is very full coverage and has a matte finish. Just make sure that you use a great primer before applying this foundation because if you have dry patches on your face, it really does highlight that spot and makes it very noticeable.

May 16, 2017

I love this product but at the same time it's also alittle Cakey and it was also very hard to find my skin color, but the coverage is amazing. If applied right , it will look amazing

May 10, 2017

This foundation was a life saver for me - JUST LOVED IT. It covers everything, and I mean everything! I did the "Kat Von D Test" & tried it on my tattoos... you couldn't even tell I had any! If you're getting married and want to cover a tattoo, or if you just have unflattering skin tones and pimples on your face like me, then you need to try this foundation. A+ !

May 02, 2017

I didn't mind this foundation the coverage is amazing tho i found it to be a tad think. I did not like it personally on my own skin as a i have combination skin and it really picked up on my dry spots

May 01, 2017

I had been contemplating the purchase of this foundation for around 6 months or so. I read lots and lots of reviews to ensure it was the right fit for me. I know a lot of reviews say it is cakey, however when I tried it on for the first time i did not find it to be cakey at all. In fact, the formula was very smooth and full coverage. It instantly got rid of my redness and did not get stuck in my pores, but glided over them. My skin literally looked airbrushed! I am in LOVE with this foundation. It is perfect for going out. It lasts a super long time without shine, which is important for my oily skin girls, and it is just the right amount of full coverage. You only need one pump to sufficiently cover your whole face, it doesn't take much. I have oily, sensitive skin and did not have any intense breakouts afterward, which is a HUGE plus for me! I I will continue to buy this foundation!! It is super pigmented, long wearing and FULL coverage

April 19, 2017

I find this foundation is such high coverage it doesnt take a lot to make you look cakey! - A little goes a long way with this one! Trust me! It's definitely easy to apply and i find it has more of a matte finish then dewy.

April 17, 2017

for me this is kinda mehi find it like stage makes up super high coverage but also very drying on my skin i baught and returned this one it just wasnt for me but someone with scaring or oily skin would probably love this option

April 13, 2017

This foundation is amazing! The coverage is phenomenal and the formula is very blendable, but for me the formula does have a downside and that is that it is so thick and heavy on the skin, but atleast it started all day/night and doesn't budge whatsoever! The bottle also is fairly large so it is a very great size for the price!

April 13, 2017

Great coverage & long lasting. I love the coverage of this foundation & how long it lasts! It's also very good at blending! I highly recommend it! It covers all blemishes and scars and even a birthmark I have and sometimes want to hide.

March 26, 2017

I was torn with this foundation as it gave great cover and lasted well, but I always felt I had makeup on rather than how foundation should feel (you shouldn't feel it). If it were down to usage and looks it's great, but it fails on feel.