Prestige Item
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

July 12, 2013

AMAZING! You need very little of this foundation! I simply LOVE it! I will not use any other foundation! Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation is my go to foundation from the moment we met!

March 03, 2013

Love this foundation!!! Finally, something that gives full coverage, lasts all day and a little goes a long way! This stuff covers everything! Use with a primer because it is very thick. Someone had said to mix it with a moisturizer if you suffer from dry skin because it will be to drying for you. For oily skin, it's great! Sells out for vey at Sephora and they don't get stock of it for a long time.

August 29, 2012

Finally a foundation that is lightweight, high-pigment, and matches my skin perfectly. If I were to compare this to Makeup Forever HD foundation, Kat Von D provides amazing full coverage (it's meant to cover tattoos) I have strange breakouts around my cheeks and a few scars and discoloration around my face and it conceals it and gives me a consistently smooth, matte finish all around. It's not very oily as well and doesn't have fragrance which I like about it. The shade does come out as tad lighter but once applied it works to blend in with my skin tone. I only need to use less than a penny size and it will last all day. The packaging is similar to Makeup Forever HD foundation. It has a pump- the only thing I wish it came with is a cap because the little plastic cover is a nuisance to take off and place back on. All in all, for 41 CAD- its totally worth it!