Prestige Item
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

July 28, 2017

Insert witty title here

Anything Kat Von D is amazing but this stuff takes the cake! A little goes a long way so you can cover your entire face with a pea sized amount. Or, if you want more coverage then you can slather it on. This formula glides on smoothly and lasts all day without settling into those fine lines and doesn't dry out and flake off. When they claim to cover tattoos they're speaking the truth.

July 19, 2017

Full Coverage, Matte

There are alot of reviews on this product so I'm not sure I can offer any new perspective other than this foundation is matte, full coverage and accentuates texture on the face especially dry spots.You can watch my video about it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5coaJKmii8&t=25s

July 07, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would 100% buy this again!

I received a sample from Sephora to try the Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in Light 45. I was afraid at first as I have random acne spurts and sometimes really dry skin depending on the season. The foundation covers amazing and lasts pretty much all day and I don't need any touch ups. It doesn't make my skin dryer than before. Overall, it's a great product and well worth the money.

July 02, 2017

Best foundation for my skin type!

I love this foundation from Kat Von D! The product creates medium to high coverage depending on how much you apply. There are a lot of different shades available for this product, which is great for matching your skin colour! Since I started using this product I cannot seem to find a better foundation.

June 30, 2017

My favourite foundation!

I love this foundation! As someone who has struggled with adult acne and acne scarring, this product has been a lifesaver. It provides complete coverage while feeling lightweight. I've heard some people complain that it dried their skin out, but I never found that. I have been using it for almost two years now and will continue to use it

June 29, 2017

Best for oily skin

The first time I used this foundation I hated it but I decided to give it another try & turns out you must absolutely apply it the right way to get a nice finish. I would recommend applying it with a damp beautyblender & making sure to prime your skin before application. *Not recommended for dry skin*

June 24, 2017

Cheaper than most sephore foindations

This is the cheapest foundation I've used from sephora but when they say it will cover up tattoos it definitely will !! This is so high coverage, and keeps you matte for hours.

June 16, 2017

Holy grail foundation!

As a dark skinned woman, it can be tough finding my foundation shade in drugstores. After years of using the almost-but-not-quite-the-right-color Maybelline Superstay foundation, I decided to suck it up and head to Sephora.

What I love about this foundation, even beyond the color match, is that it lasts ALL DAY. With my old foundation i used to have major transfer issues, anything that came into contact with my face would get brown streaks all over it. KVD Lock It is literally locked into place, my make up looks flawless from first application to when I wash it off at night. Downside for some people is that it's very full coverage, but that's a plus for me!

June 03, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

At first I was very weary of buying mostly because of the price after debating for a very long time I decided to finally pick up. Honestly I am so happy that I did it gives me amazing coverage and a little bit goes a long way. I wore it the whole day of my wedding and it never came off at all.

May 19, 2017

This will cover it all up. I men really. This is a FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION. I would not use more than one pump. Honestly the bottle lasted me a long time because a little goes a long way with this. Great product but I would just suggest you make sure that you be sure to cleanse and tone before bed. Otherwise I would worry about getting clogged pores, and we all know where that leads(blackheads, zits..ect) Great for \ night out though.. you will look flawless ..ang ;)