Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Reviews
Ranked #57 in Lipstick

2.7/5

August 22, 2017

Too drying for my lips

I know everyone seems to love this but found it too dry for my lips. I love the shades but every time I wear it my lips feel dry and it never lasts well. I really feel like I should love this, but I just cannot wear it comfortably.

August 05, 2017

pricey, but worth it.

I bought this lip color because I saw a video on facebook with Kat Von D using this as an eye shadow, blush, eyeliner, and lipstick. I thought the price was a little steep , but I am a fan of her. I did everything with it. I'm just in love with the color and the richness of the product. I am now a true fan of her lip colors.

August 05, 2017

Not crazy about it

I adore KVD products and I admire her dedication to cruelty-free products. This is probably her only product I don't like. I have several shades of the studded kiss lipstick and I can't say I'm crazy about the formula. I find that it doesn't wear well and begins to pill and become piece-y as soon as you eat or drink something or its just been on for awhile. This is especially a problem for any of the shimmery lipstick colors. I much prefer her liquid lipsticks.

May 22, 2017

Absolutely beautiful colours! The packaging is lovely, and the colours stay for a few hours, although I've found the need to reapply throughout the day. I tend to stick to the more neutral colours (Lovecraft and Magick are beautiful!), and I've tried one darker red (Mercy), which is also fantastic! I also really like the blue, green, black, and purple lipsticks, though I don't own them. Studded Kiss is my go-to lipstick!

February 13, 2017

I bought this on a whim and got the lavender shade. Best decision ever! Super soft on my lips and bright bold colour. If you want a great lipstick that's bold and stands out, this is it!

December 05, 2016

i got a free sample of one of these lipsticks and i absolutely loved how it felt on my lips, and how it looked on, it helped up fairly well throughout the day, only a few reapplications

September 23, 2016

Kat von d's studded kiss lipstick is truly amazing! I have a few shades and I think it is very high quality. It is extremely pigmented. It lasts a long time but it can be a bit drying so I have to use either a lip balm or lip gloss underneath. It also has a very nice vanilla smell.

2.7/5

July 23, 2016

I LOVE Kat Von D but not these. Her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are the absolute BEST but sadly I just don't care for Studded Kiss.. They are quite patchy and don't go on very well. The colours are beautiful and I love the packaging but these are not for me.

July 03, 2016

Very pigmented, good for photography to get that bold makeup look. It does transfer on my lips so don't plan on heavy eating or drinking. You will look glam for prom because there's a lip for every gown. The price is a little bit up there, but you get the look of pure bold colour and not something watered down.

June 25, 2016

J'avais reçu deux échantillons de la couleur "Lolita" lors d'une soirée chez Sephora, et je suis tombé en amour avec la formule et l'odeur! J'adooore ces rouges à lèvres, la formule est si douce et ils durent longtemps, en plus les choix de couleurs sont super!