Kat Von D Tatoo liquid eye liner in black Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 840 in Eye Liner

April 26, 2017

This is a great eyeliner! It applies nicely and it does not smudge. The applicator is easy to use as it glides on. It is great for creating wings! Great color selection too! I highly recommend it.

April 10, 2017

this is my holy grail eyeliner , it stays on my eyes very well! does not smudge and looks great all day , it can be pricey but I always buy travel sized ones cause I never really get through the full

March 08, 2017

I cannot give this item enough praise. I originally received a sample of this Tattoo liquid liner and became obsessed, it is my go to. The consistency is wonderful, I have cried and this eye liner still stays on. It can be a little pricy, but it is so worth every penny. The brush has stayed and no little hairs have frayed like other brands have which allows for you to do the perfect winged liner.

February 09, 2017

Great liner. Stays on all day and doesn't smudge. The extra long fine marker like tip makes it easy to extend the lash line. My only problem with it is that the tip dries out or gets clogged if it comes in contact with too much eyeshadow

1.5/5

January 24, 2017

I also heard rave reviews over this liner, and was very excited to try it out. Unfortunately the brush wasn't the greatest (in my opinion), and I found it was not very pigmented. This made drawing a thin line very difficult, as when I went over the colour again to get it a bit darker, it continued staying the same. Overall it was very expensive for a mediocre product, and there are definitely better options out there for the same price range.

January 22, 2017

I really like the brush tip applicator on this liner versus a traditional felt tip liner. I think the black in the colour trooper is very deep and dramatic. I also have this in mad max (brown) which is also pretty dark, but I think looks really stunning with brown smokey eye looks. This dries fairly quickly and lasts all day.

January 22, 2017

I think this is my favourite beauty product I've ever purchased! It stays on all day, even if you take a nap. But at the end of the day it's not a struggle to remove either.

January 19, 2017

This is a great every day wear eyeliner choice if your one of those gals! The finish is not my favorite but what's not to like about options? Its stays well and has good color. THE PRICE IS GREAT

November 28, 2016

I've heard so many great things about this eyeliner, but when I got it and tried it on it didn't live up to the hype. The ink wouldn't come out smoothly and when I finally got it to come out it looked streaky and not very pigmented. For the price of it you would expect it to be better than that; I find the clnique liquid eyeliner to be better quality and better price than this

September 27, 2016

Very great quality. Great felt tip application, great for doing the "check" mark at the tail of the eye, or whatever you wish to "draw". Nice rich pigment, last a decent amount of time. And truly waterproof, it lasted all day long, it's weather proof, it stays on so well in the summer time. I am very happy with this product, I have been using this for at least 3 years.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic