Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 20, 2018

Not waterproof

This concealer is not waterproof and smudgeproof as it claims. My eyelids are not that oily. Not recommended for special events when crying is going to happen. Sorry Kat Von D

1.7/5

August 27, 2017

disappointing

Not very pigmented. Difficult getting a straight line. I would make a small line and the tip would dry out, I have to re-shake it after every small stroke.

1.5/5

August 15, 2017

There are better liquid eyeliners out there...

I got two sample sizes of this eyeliner in brown and black and was very disappointed. The sponge-like applicator was nice to work with but they dried out so fast. At first I thought that I just got a bad one but it was both of them. The brown wasn't very strong or opaque in colour. I had to go over the lines a few times for it to show nicely. But if it dried too quickly, going over it again would wipe off the lines. For both the black and the brown I found that if I accidentally touched the corners of my eyes, the liner would rub off. I'd end up with missing sections of liner. It was awful. I really wanted it to work :(

July 19, 2017

Pas impressionner

Je n'aime pas vraiment donner de commentaire négatifs sur un produit. Mais je me dois d'etre honnete. J'avais lu beaucoup de point positif a acheter ce liner. Malheureusement, le trait sur mon oeil est tres pale et je dois appliquer plusieurs couches afin d'optenir un noir plus profond. Je suis tres deçue car je sais que Kat Von D font généralement de bons produits. Toutefois, je ne racheterai pas celui-ci.

1.3/5

January 24, 2017

I also heard rave reviews over this liner, and was very excited to try it out. Unfortunately the brush wasn't the greatest (in my opinion), and I found it was not very pigmented. This made drawing a thin line very difficult, as when I went over the colour again to get it a bit darker, it continued staying the same. Overall it was very expensive for a mediocre product, and there are definitely better options out there for the same price range.

1.5/5

October 19, 2016

This eyeliner did not work for me! I found it difficult to apply, I would have to keep adding layers for the black to appear. I found after a few hours, it would be faded or smudged. Not impressed. I am still a big fan of the Stila Eyeliner.

1.8/5

December 10, 2015

not for contact wearers! made my eyes water and sting, the liquid stayed just that -liquid! so yeah it ran badly, very thin fluid that sadly I found it impossible to wear. I was very disappointed :[

August 07, 2014

This dried up more and more as a few weeks went by after purchasing it. Not a fan of the tip either pieces were rubbing off of it while putting it on.

Definitely not repurchasing.