Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 29, 2019

It stays!

Great! I'm no makeup artist but this is easy to use and goes on smooth...I'm still learning Haha but for the basic needs of a beginner it's great! Also it stays on all day! No need for touch up and it doesnt run leaving me with black coon eyes! Love it!

June 01, 2019

Perfection

I got this product never have purchased kat von d products before, and I fell in love with the quality. Its effectiveness to actually make a straight line made me happy. And it comes off easily too with makeup remover, no scrubbing required.

May 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

I love this eyeliner! It makes it so easy to apply!

I love this eyeliner so much! I have bought it a few times and it works so well. It goes on smooth and dries fast so it does not smudge and stays on until you take it off! It also lasts a long time. I have bought 2 in like a year. I don't use it every single day, but I do use it very frequently.

May 04, 2019

MUST NEED THIS LINER!!!!

Heavenly black liquid on my eyes every morning gets me motivated. The godlike precision that this eyeliner provides is the only thing that's consistent in my life. And let's not forget to mention the staying power. Whether I'm crying from stressed induced panic or having a long day: this eyeliner never runs or moves. It stays true to color all day without having to reapply. Worth the money, because it's not just liquid liner, it's a friend.

May 04, 2019

Tattoo liner..love it

This is great..got it as a sample from Sephora for my birthday ..I like that its waterproof but not so waterproof that I couldn't take it off the next day..it's easy to hold ..cause it says tattoo ikind of think it might be cool to do designs with my eyeliner..doesn't sting.i wonder if it's expensive.

April 13, 2019

best precision eyeliner I ever used in deepest black

I was wondering what all this hype was over this eyeliner, and over 2 years ago purchased it through Sephora. I was stunned using it the first time. I coukd never find a non waxy eyeliner to get cateye or fine precision until this. It goes over makeup like a charm never getting pasty or intensity of black. It does not smell, it stays on, it requires little effort, lasts a long time, reliable and safe on sensitive eyelids.
    $24 cdn gives you bang for your buck. Chuck the rest of your stick liners, pencil liners out and just get this. I use Trooper black. If only I can find my new dream mascara now...

April 12, 2019

Amazing liner

I love this eyeliner. It is my new favorite eyeliner product. It gives me the best wing on all my eye looks. I love how precise it is and I really love its true black color. It is extremely easy to use and I didn’t even mind paying the price. It is a great product and I will definitely recommend to any new makeup lovers.

April 05, 2019

Nice Product

I've got this product at Sephora as a gift birthday! And I loved!!! When I use keep all day long. I've been using for more than 2 weeks and it doesn't smudge. There is only a little negative point, it's not very black, but it's black enough! I recommend!!!!

April 05, 2019

Effective eyeliner

I love the eyeliner! It’s true jet black color, buildable on the eyes but if you want it really thin,no problem! It does tug a little bit but once it settles, it will not budge, smudge or get flaky and dissolve. It does help to prime the lids though, because it smudged when I didn’t prime the lids. It is long wearing and keeps you looking fresh even if it has been hours already.

March 29, 2019

My go to!

This liquid liner is so smooth and is so pigmented. I love it! It glides on very easily and stays on all day. Product barely smudges. I’ve tried a lot of other eyeliners, but nothing compares to this one.