Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 20, 2019

Love!

This will be my new go to liner! I had Stila before, which is also fantastic. But if you don't use it often it seems to dry out. Where as this one stays good longer.

March 20, 2019

LOVE THIS

What an amazing eye liner!! Goes on and stays on no matter what you are doing. I love the angle, makes cat eyes so much easier. I am on my 2nd one and will probably be getting my 3rd as I use it so much.

March 18, 2019

My favorite eyeliner of all time

I LOVE this liner. Ride or die! It's so black and super long wearing. I like it better than the ink liner for multiple reasons. I k liner is shiny (not thanks) and has a foam tip so I find product gets dried up in it and it gets a limp tip like a sharpie. Tattoo liner has a synthetic brush that lets your eyeliner glide on so smooth and silky and sharp and doesn't get dried up!

March 09, 2019

My favorite!

This is literally my favorite eyeliner! This is the liner that got me hooked on liquid eyeliner and got me addicted to the wing! It dries quickly, easy to handle. More force and you get a thick line, light touch for a thin line. It's an opaque liner (mad Max is brown, trooper is black). One full liner will last me for a month if I'm doing wings every day

February 27, 2019

Easy Application

It's a little pricy, but worth it in my books. I have 49 year old slighly crepey hooded eyelids, so pencils and thicker liquid liners just drag my lids instead of creating the smooth line this one does. The easy application is also very forgiving of my shaky hands. After a quick sec to dry, this liner lasts through the sweatiest days. i've used it for a few years now, and I still love it!

February 18, 2019

My new favourite eyeliner!

Over the years, I've tried many different eyeliners & I thought once before that I found my favourite, but this one blows it away! I had heard good things before about eyeliners by Kat Von D, but didn't try it because I prefer to spend a bit less money. Then I went to Sephora to claim my birthday gift & was ecstatic to find out this was in the kit! Right away I loved how smoothly it applied & how easy it is to control. It's perfect for just about any liner style, but is especially ideal for a cat eye because you can transition from a thicker line on the lid to perfect point at the end so easily. I had pretty much stopped using eyeliner for my daytime/office look because I wanted to save time, & if I'm rushing, it's easy to mess it up & end up taking more time. But with tattoo liquid eyeliner, I can be quick & made up without sacrifice!

February 12, 2019

This eyeliner is perfect to create my thin cat eye look!

This has been my favourite liquid liner for years. I can't seem to find another that's easy to apply, stays all day, and doesn't dry out. You can make a nice thin even line with it or build it up without it getting smeary and transferring to my top lid throughout the day and I have hooded eyes. I'm always looking for a new liner but so far nothing compares to this.

February 07, 2019

This liner never smudges!

I recently purchased this liner and it is absolutely amazing! I used to use a drug-store liquid liner but this is so worth the price. Sometimes, it doesn't come on as black as I would like it to but it doesn't smudge; even when I'm crying at a wedding. Definitely a great product!

January 24, 2019

Love Love Love product, the price not too much

This is my favourite eyeliner so far. It stays on all day and the tip allows for perfect application. I can't say enough good things about this eyeliner. Unfortunately, the only sad thing is is that on a students budget, I cant justify paying 25$ for an eyeliner. But if you got the money or the gift cards, i highly recommend!!

January 18, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

My “Must Have” Makeup

This is one of the best make up products I’ve ever purchased. I received a sample at one time, and it had me hooked. Depending on how much you use it, it will last you several months at the very least.
    The tip of the brush is perfect because it will give a very thin line if that’s what you like or you can do a thick line. The tip is also fantastic for doing a A and for lining the bottom lid.
    It stays on all day and doesn’t smudge. It dries immediately so you can apply eyeshadow right away if that’s what you like to do, which I do!
    All in all, this is the first thing I throw into a make up bag if I’m going away. It’s my go to product that I never change up with any other brand. I’ve tried about 10 different liquid liners and this is by far the best.