Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 04, 2017

Best liquid eyeliner I've used ever!

I love this liner! It's easy to apply, and it actually lasts throughout the day! The eyeliner tip doesn't dry out, and it applies a continous, consistent line. And the pointed tip is perfect for a mastering the cats eye look! The price is higher than I would normally pay, but it's worth it for the quality of the product!

October 02, 2017

Sharp Liner

I have used this eyeliner for the past two years. The tip is precise and allows you to draw a perfect, sharp wing with little effort. It doesn't smudge or fade.

September 29, 2017

5 Stars - Makes Wing eye-lining a breeze

Love Love Love this product. I love that it is smudge-proof and the colour intensity is amazing. It's also very easy to use. At C $25 it's pretty good value for your money. Definitely a staple and a holy grail product.

September 28, 2017

Awesome liner

Really like this liquid liner. Colour is nice and dark. Does not smudge at all. Tip is perfect for a precise cat eye. I wear contacts and this does not irritate my eyes at all.

September 26, 2017

Best liner for that sharp wing

I've pretty much tried every liquid liner out there and the tattoo liner is the best hands down! The formula is lighter so you have to layer but only a little bit. Personally, if I'm doing winged liner I like to layer because it gives me more control and i can avoid mistakes. Thank you Kvd for such an amazing and long lasting formula!!! Literally does not budge all day.

September 26, 2017

Works Great, But Sometimes Doesn't Last Long

I have had mixed experiences with this product. The tip is so easy to use and your eyeliner will always look great, but I have bought this several times and sometimes a single pen will last months and other times it will only last weeks. Its hit or miss.

September 06, 2017

Good, but Stila is better

I've tried this liner twice now in total and I have to say I like the Stila stay all day liner much better. The Stila liner is more pigmented (KVD I have to draw on a couple of times to get a solid black line), and easier to control/use and therefore more beginner friendly because of the felt tip (KVD is a brush tip so more freedom to be precise but harder to use).

The KVD also isn't waterproof enough... it smudges in the outer corners of my eyes by the end of the day even with my favourite eye primer.

This isn't horrible. To be honest, without the Stila liner this is definitely my second choice, which is why I still recommend it.

September 04, 2017

Wore it for my Wedding

I love this eyeliner. There are some drug store options out there that are comparable. However, when I want a black black line that is going to stay ALL day, I go to Kat Von D's Trooper. It is black and matte, and it stays put! I cried through my vows, but let me tell you, my liner held up!

August 29, 2017

Best liner i ever used !

Very good quality!
    Easy to use!
    I find that the way its made its super easy to make cat eye( wings)
    Dries fast si you dont have wait but you have time to correct if you made an error

August 27, 2017

Good precision but not long lasting

I love the tattoo liner because of the precision and darkness, however I find mine does not last as long as I'd like it to. I have read that it lasts some people 6 months to a year with consistent use, however, I have owned two and they have each only lasted me 2-4 months. I'm wondering if maybe I'm storing it wrong. Overall I will continue to buy this product.