Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

No more skipping liners

This is the best liquid liner. The point is so precise that you can have a very thin line or build up big wings. It's very easy to control. There's no smudging or racoon eyes later in the day

January 12, 2018

Took a couple of tries, but I love it!

I wasn't convinced a pen-style eye liner would be for me as they hadn't worked well in the past, but this was great! Took a few tries to get used to, but it goes on easily, doesn't dry out and lasts all day! I like this for every day use going to work, no need to clean a brush and it doesn't dry out like my pot style eye liners have.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love, love, love!

Kat Von Ds tattoo liner, in trooper, is my everyday eyeliner. Super easy to build without bleeding or smudging. Doesn't settle into cracks, creating an all day look that stays in place.

Best Eyeliner Out There

This is seriously the best eye liner I have ever used! The pen style applicator looks similar to others; however, the material used allows for a nice smooth application of the product onto your eyelids. It's easy to get a nice clean winged line because of the great pen tip. The product does dry pretty quickly so ensure you're applying at an average pace to get the best look!

January 05, 2018

Pretty good

I got a sample size of this liner. It stays put all day and is nicely pigmented. I'm not a huge fan of the applicator, it does not give a consisted amount of product and then makes me mess up my liner! If it had a better applicator I would love it.

January 02, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

This liner does not budge!

My husband bought me the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner as a gift from Sephora. If you love bold, black liner then this is for you. I find this very easy to use. It has a soft brush like tip for drawing liner on. It is great for beginners to try a winged look. I adore that this liner does not budge nor run. I use primarily on the upper eye lid. I believe this is around $18 and it is a great investment!

1.0/5

December 18, 2017

Not my favourite

I love the applicator but the formula is not for my oily lids. It barely lasts me for 1 hour and due to my teary eyes it gets all broken and a hot mess. Definitely not for me.

December 18, 2017

Expensive but works well

This liner stays put really well throughout the day. My only complaint is that I wish I could get more off the brush in one swipe, and I wish it came in more colours than black and brown.

December 05, 2017

Love it

This is the inkiest, most pigmented, easy to use eyeliner ever!!! It’s a staple for my makeup collection. The tip is so precise you can try lots of eyeliner looks with it. I would definitely be repurchasing

December 04, 2017

A whole bunch of amazing

I love it. it's really good and does stay on. Very good quality and works on everyone. my friends use it and love it. You need to but this and try it. it really works.