Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 08, 2017

Worth the money

This eyeliner is so easy to use, and it's stays on for so long!! Perfect for a simple line or a dramatic cat eye for those nights out. Would definitely recommend

August 05, 2017

Love it

I swear by this eyeliner. The tip allows for perfect precision and lasts like a dream. No smudging to worry about here. Plus its cruelty-free! And the packaging is just so elegant, of course.

August 05, 2017

Super long lasting!

Love this liquid lip liner! Easy to apply and Lasts all day. I've even fallen asleep without washing face and still had it on the next morning. My fav!

July 29, 2017

Amazeballs

I absolutely love this stuff and it had become a staple in my makeup bag. The felt tip doesn't dry out and is perfect for a sharp cat eye. You can put it on thick or thin and it is bombproof, only coming off with a makeup remover.

July 28, 2017

Literally stays like a tattoo

I have swatched the Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner on my hands several times during my visits to Sephora and I lust over this product! Though it is quite expensive ($25+tax).. it definitely lasts all day, all night and through rain or shine.. it is a struggle to get off!

I can't wait until my VIB Rouge promotion to purchase this!

Amazinging liquid liner!

This liner is waterproof, long lasting, and never smudges. It is always a smooth application. Can be applied thin or thick. My favourite liner ever and well worth the price!

Extremely long lasting

I used to religiously purchase macs eyeliner pen, until I discovered the kat von d tattoo line.
    This products is PERMANENT!
    It does not run, it does not flake, it's extremely waterproof! I have fallen asleep with it on and have woken up with perfect liner

July 20, 2017

Great buy

This eyeliner last a long time. Some consider it pricey but it is worth the money. It goes on smoothly and precisely. I love this stuff really when I want a great wing line on my eyes.

2.0/5

July 19, 2017

Pas impressionner

Je n'aime pas vraiment donner de commentaire négatifs sur un produit. Mais je me dois d'etre honnete. J'avais lu beaucoup de point positif a acheter ce liner. Malheureusement, le trait sur mon oeil est tres pale et je dois appliquer plusieurs couches afin d'optenir un noir plus profond. Je suis tres deçue car je sais que Kat Von D font généralement de bons produits. Toutefois, je ne racheterai pas celui-ci.

July 16, 2017

All time favorite

If im wearing eyeliner im wearing this i absolutely love it.The wand takes a bit getting used to since you have a little less control but the pigment on this is crazy.It lasts forever i not sure if its waterproof but it sure acts like it.Im never going back to any other liner.It definitely worth its price tag