Kat Von D Tattoo Lock-it Foundation

Kat Von D Tattoo Lock-it Foundation Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 700 in Foundation

May 19, 2017

This will cover it all up. I men really. This is a FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION. I would not use more than one pump. Honestly the bottle lasted me a long time because a little goes a long way with this. Great product but I would just suggest you make sure that you be sure to cleanse and tone before bed. Otherwise I would worry about getting clogged pores, and we all know where that leads(blackheads, zits..ect) Great for \ night out though.. you will look flawless ..ang ;)

May 12, 2017

its a little pricey. It covers all blemishes on your face and lasts all day no powder needed. I love the design of the bottle and you get a lot of foundation in the bottle not like others use it a few times and run out

May 04, 2017

This foundation is made with great ingredients and does not cause breakouts on my skin. You can build this foundation up to full coverage in no time and it does not look cakey. I love that it applies evenly and that there is so many shades which are perfect for every skin tone. It applies nicely with a beauty blender and with a foundation brush. This foundation is great for all skin types and covers every single imperfection.

April 26, 2017

I love this foundation! It applies nicely. Gives you nice coverage and is not cakey. I would recommend this to friends and I would buy again for myself.

April 21, 2017

My all time favorite foundation. I love a full-coverage and matte finish when doing my foundation and this is exactly what this product gives me. It really does cover tattoos! I think I'm on my 5th bottle.

April 14, 2017

Ever since I bought this, it has been my fave foundation! It's a full coverage foundation so your skin looks flawless ! Not cakey at all , and really does cover all blemishes and redness.

March 20, 2017

It's amazing. Best foundation I've ever used. It's pricey but I feel it's worth it. I wish I could get it everytime. No issues with breakouts and lasts

October 11, 2016

This is a very very full coverage foundation, it can be a little cakey. It's super pigmented and has great coverage so a little goes a little long. Works best if you use a damp beauty blender. super long wearing and a nice long lasting matte finish.

October 11, 2016

This is a great product. Excellent coverage for moderate skin discoloration. Not super thick and cakey. The only problem I have with it is that it can be a little drying. I tend to have fairly dry skin in the winter and this foundation highlights that fact.

September 28, 2016

I was so excited to try this, and I'm glad I got it as a present and didn't have to pay for it myself. I read tons of reviews and watched tons of videos of this foundation and I thought it'd be a holy grail foundation for me; because I suffer from acne scarring and redness; however that was not the case. It didn't cover hardly anything. I applied it with a brush and a beauty blender and neither was better coverage. It also made under my eyes sting... I overall just wasn't happy with this product. Maybe it's how I applied it? I'm not sure, I'm open to tips on how others apply it.
    But I would most likely not buy this.