Katy kat eye mascara dark black Reviews

Ranked #371 out of 916 in Mascara

May 09, 2017

Bon mascara à moindre cout. Il allonge et donne du volume aux cils. Facilement retirable avec du démaquillant. Il donne un look félin sans abimer les cils

January 18, 2017

I purchased this wanting to try something different from my usual brand. I am not a fan. The mascara goes on weird and doesn't give me the bold effect I want to achieve. I am using it up because I don't like wasting money but I won't be purchasing this again.

August 26, 2016

this mascara does not add to much length or volume but it does do what it says it gives you a pefect cat eye eyelash effect. i ussaly use beneifts there real then use this over that to curl and shape my lashes i wouldent reccomened this mascara for someone with short eyelashes . this mascara is horrbile alone for bottom lashes

August 17, 2016

I hate the wand in this mascara, it is awful. I have such a hard time applying my mascara with this wand. The formula is standard, very black. The packaging is plain, some people seem to like it though. I would pass on this.

August 11, 2016

Amazing mascara 360 all day cat eye effect removes easily with soap and water I'm telling you this is a must buy I've been using it for about a month now and I'd never go back apply two coats and you have all day gorgeous 360 cat eye lashes all say and night ❤