Katy Kat Eye Mascara Very Black Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 890 in Mascara

April 22, 2017

Best mascara ever. the brush and the cream are amazing. for once a mascara my sensitive eyes can handle and doesnt make my eyes water! im so pleased I found this!

April 04, 2017

I've been searching for a new mascara and tried this one. I was not very impressed. The odd shaped brush makes applying difficult. It applies alot more mascara on the outer edges rather than all over your eyelashes. I understand this may be why others purchase it, but I ended up throwing it under my cabinet for a raining day. I would not buy this product again. Also, the mascara itself seems really thick, making application even harder.

March 19, 2017

Love the way this mascara makes my eyes pop. It's smooth and full looking. Goes on quickly and dries fast for multiple cotes. Stays put all day, has never smudged

January 17, 2017

This product is just meh. It's nothing to rave about, didn't really do anything for my lashes. I definitely would not repurchase this. I found it to be very lackluster

January 17, 2017

I love this mascara !!! It doesn't clump and I love the way it makes my lashes look full and thick. Easy to remove as well. I think the unique brush makes this product super easy to apply. Would definitely recommend !

January 16, 2017

Every time I yawn my eyes get watery and it looks like I was crying therefore I wear minimum eye makeup - usually just eyeliner so I can avoid looking like a raccoon. . I usually put one coat of mascara and it makes a huge difference. I don't put more coats because it tends to be clumpy on my eyelashes. I probably won't buy it, because I only wear mascara for parties and events. However I will definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

January 09, 2017

I never like to give bad reviews, but I feel I really need to be as honest as I can when trying these products. With that said.. I definitely cannot use this mascara. For the everyday casual makeup user, the brush design is just not user friendly. It's designed in a way that leaves a big ol' blob of mascara and just clumps your lashes together. I tried to rectify the issue and slowly brush it out but it only became worse. I had to use a separate mascara brush to work it through. I'm sure theres a technique to it, but like i mentioned above.. your everyday casual mascara user doesn't want to spend 10 minutes perfecting this when there are simpler, cleaner alternatives. covergirl has some great mascaras in their line, but i don't see this one being a staple. Sorry Katy.

January 06, 2017

Seriously, I don't want to be rude, but this was the most terrible mascara I ever used. When I take the brush out, too much mascara comes with it, it's hard to put it on without making a mess. I have to use another clean brush to make it work. So, please, do yourself a favor, don't risk it :)

January 05, 2017

I bought this product because the reviews I read seemed very positive and I tend to be fussy on mascara. I always buy waterproof as well. This mascara was true to review. Stayed on and went on with ease. Made my lashes full and much longer. Washed off easily. Main thing, it didn't irritant my eyes and normally I prefer a skinny brush but this one was okay.
    I would definitely buy it again.
    The price is very comparable to other mascaras I use as well.

October 31, 2016

Mascara qui est bien noire ,mais qui donne peu de longueur et de volume. Un mascara de tout les jours plus que de soirée. Je ne pense pas me le reprocurer.

Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Tipping in Canadian hotels

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback