Katy Kat Eye Mascara Very Black Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 943 in Mascara

1.8/5

July 07, 2017

Not Worth Your Money

I don't like to leave negative reviews on products, but I personally did not like this mascara at all. I found that the brush itself enabled the product to cling to the wand too much - the spiral design allowed for mascara to hide in there and it ended up being clumpy on my lashes. It did not give me length or volume and did not make my lashes look full at all. It also did not allow my lashes to hold a curl very well. I unfortunately will not be using this product again.

June 22, 2017

Great Day Time Mascara!

I love this mascara! It goes on smooth and lasts all day! It is light and looks amazing.
    It is a perfect mascara for a neutral day look but I would not recommend it for a more dramatic eye.

June 15, 2017

Loving this mascara

For the price and the quality this is my new favourite mascara. My eyelashes just pop now...they look longer and fuller. There is no clumpiness and it lasts all day.

2.3/5

May 05, 2017

I purchased this in a gift pack for the matte lipstick. I thought I was getting a good deal, but when I used this Mascara, I get racoon eyes mid-day. I don't like the brush, I find the product on the runnier side. Wouldn't recommend this product.

April 28, 2017

I love this mascara! If I'm having a no-makeup day, I still have to wear mascara, and this has been my go-to for about a year now. Best mascara ever!

April 22, 2017

Best mascara ever. the brush and the cream are amazing. for once a mascara my sensitive eyes can handle and doesnt make my eyes water! im so pleased I found this!

April 04, 2017

I've been searching for a new mascara and tried this one. I was not very impressed. The odd shaped brush makes applying difficult. It applies alot more mascara on the outer edges rather than all over your eyelashes. I understand this may be why others purchase it, but I ended up throwing it under my cabinet for a raining day. I would not buy this product again. Also, the mascara itself seems really thick, making application even harder.

March 19, 2017

Love the way this mascara makes my eyes pop. It's smooth and full looking. Goes on quickly and dries fast for multiple cotes. Stays put all day, has never smudged

January 17, 2017

This product is just meh. It's nothing to rave about, didn't really do anything for my lashes. I definitely would not repurchase this. I found it to be very lackluster

January 17, 2017

I love this mascara !!! It doesn't clump and I love the way it makes my lashes look full and thick. Easy to remove as well. I think the unique brush makes this product super easy to apply. Would definitely recommend !

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine