Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #7 out of 308 in Granola Bars

A soft, golden-brown crust made with wholesome whole grains, and real fruit filling.

1.7/5

June 27, 2017

deceivingly unhealthy bars! never again!

i will never buy these bars again. i used to buy them for myself while i was in university thinking that they were healthy because they touted themselves as a healthy granola bar alternative, but i looked at the ingredients and nearly the first one is sugar and there is not even a speck of real fruit in there. literally the worst snack you can feed yourself. im super disappointed with the marketing surrounding this product because it was very deceiving.sure, it might taste good but it definitely is not a healthy snack whichever way the food industry spins it.

June 24, 2017

Good but not my favorite

I enjoy these cereal bars from Nutri-Grain. They come in a nice variety of different flavors. I like the apple ones the best. I like that they are soft to chew with my braces. I just wish they didn't crumble so easily.

June 24, 2017

Not something I would buy again

I used to like Kellogg's nutrigrain bars when I was younger but as I've aged it's not something I enjoy. They have a real fruit filling with a soft baked cereal bar wrapped around it . The texture is soft and they're a good option if you need something quick to eat . They aren't bad it's just my personal preference . They are usually 2.99 at Walmart and grocery stores .

June 21, 2017

From the good old days of childhood

I've been eating these since I was a young girl and I've always enjoyed them great for any lunch snack or camping trips not to sweet and great for everyone in the family if you prefer crunchy bars this ones not for you but all around it's a great snack portable and tasty

Favourite bar

Yummy! So delicious. Great for on the go's, snacks, quick breakfast. Not too sweet . Flavours are great tasting! I repurchase this atleast twice a week! Definitely a go to buy at the store

Always a favorite

Nutri grain bars have always been a favourite of mine! They were an every day snack all going up through grade school, and still now I buy them! I love all their fruity flavours and they fill that little bit of a sweet craving for me!

June 19, 2017

Good for breakfast or a snack

I have to take medication with food in the morning when I wake up so I usually choose something light like these bars as it's too hard to eat anything bigger in the morning. It says that they're packed with real fruit, I prefer the strawberry flavour most. They're a soft texture and have a sweet goey fruit filling. They're usually one of the cheaper granola bars and can be a filling little snack. I enjoy them.

June 15, 2017

Great for non breakfast eaters

I am not a breakfast eater. I have to wait 1-2 hours after I get up to eat and even then it can't be anything too big. These are great to give your body a bit of food so you don't start feeling sick because you haven't eaten. My kids love these and take one to school everyday. Great to take in the car for any road trips longer than an hour too, no mess, quick to eat and fills them enough till we get where we are going.

3.2/5

April 28, 2017

These taste awesome and are a nice snack. However for being something "healthy", they aren't all that healthy. They have some "whole grains", but they are full of sugar. Also, the lack of much fat and protein in them doesn't give them much "staying power". I'd rather purchase something a little more substantial for more regular snacking, that doesn't mess with my blood sugar so much or leave me hungry. Good for trips or camping though.

April 28, 2017

I WAS NOT REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THESE CEREAL BARS AND FOUND THEM TO BE TOO SWEET. I PREFER THE OTHER KELLOG BRAND SNACK BARS THAT HAVE LESS CALORIES AND NOT SO SWEET.