Kellogg's Pop Tarts Reviews
Ranked #83 in Grocery

May 09, 2017

Absolutely amazing products, definately a favourite since childhood and now I purchase them for my little one, and myself. She loves every kind, which I do too but my all time favourite always been Smores fresh from the Toaster. Super quick warm in second snack and still amazing taste when room temperature. Full of flavor. I eat all the outside crust off then eat the gooey center. Mmmmm soo good & cheap!! with 2 in a package.

October 05, 2016

These are a real time saver at breakfast time. The kids love it. So do I. There are so many flavours too choose from and there are actually some vitamins if you read the back of the box. So even though it is sugary and delicious, there is still some nutritional value to them. It is great to give you an extra boost in the morning and they are so cheap at the grocery store.

August 14, 2016

I love pop tarts although I haven't tried all the flavors yet I like the fruit filling and the peanut butter they're delicious they don;t last long in my household

April 27, 2016

I would never get these as a child because my mom was SUPER against giving us more sugar than we needed. (She made the exception with a spoonful of sugar on an avocado. A dessert that I still enjoy to this day) So this product reminds me of going over to friends houses, or having friends share their snacks with me at school.

To be honest, I'm not really a fan of them. Occasionally I will buy a box to remember the nostalgia, but I find them SO sweet: almost unbearably so. Also, I actually prefer these not toasted - then I don't burn the top of my mouth on the super hot insides, and it tastes less sweet.. for some reason..

March 20, 2016

every once in a while i crave a pop tart ... i grew up on pop tarts we would have then for breakfst and always as an after school snack.they are good hot or cold

March 20, 2016

Kellogg's Pop Tarts have been around for years and they will be for many more.
    They are the perfect snack, more of a dessert actually.
    I like to warm them up in the toaster so the middle filling gets nice and gooey.
    A classic snack that comes in flavours for everyone's taste buds.

March 20, 2016

The classic kinds like strawberry of chocolate chip is perfect for breakfast the newer kinds like oreo or smore is. Better for a snack. I grew up have chocolate chip flavour for breakfast on the weekend.

March 16, 2016

I love this product. I love the different flavours. It is very easy to pop into the toaster or eat right out the box. And, the price point is decent.I would definitely recommend.

January 25, 2016

Not only are these great for breakfast but I like them for snacks in the afternoon too,the strawberry flavor is my favorite, they are quick and convenient

January 16, 2016

These are so good. There are so many different flavours to choose from and all of them are good.