Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies¼ Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

May 29, 2019

Rice krispies

Jadore utiliser les rice krispies pour des recettes de dessert rien de mieux qu'un bon rice krispies maison que tu peu personaliser quand tu a des enfants.
    Cric crac croc rice krispies 😘

Madre 225
    May 18, 2019

60 years of fandom

Back in the day, Rice Krispies were a staple in our kitchen. We enjoyed them for breakfast but Rice Krispie squares were THE treat.My mom was a working mom when very few women in my hometown worked outside the home and she could quickly whip up a batch of our favourites, whether on a Sunday afternoon or for our birthday parties. Love them still!

May 16, 2019

Household favorite

My kids eat this cereal almost every morning. We make Rice Krispy squares and many other treats with them as well. Overall a very versatile cereal that the whole family will love.

Cake 255
    May 06, 2019

Love them!

I love rice Krispy cereal. It's so crunchy and love the popping sounds. It tastes great. I would buy it regularly. It's so good with milk or on it's own.

Remeve 248
    April 30, 2019

Que de souvenir!!!

Les céréales de ma jeunesse. Ce n'est pas pour rien que c'est toujours aussi populaire. Pas sucré et toujours aussi bonne elles sont un choix gagnant assurément!

April 11, 2019

Must Have Cereal

I think we can all agree, this cereal brings back memories of our childhood. The box, the sound the cereal makes, you really can’t go wrong. I have this for breakfast almost everyday and love it. It’s not too sweet which is great. You can add a bit a sugar if you want to enhance the taste. I have this with almond milk and it taste just as good. If you want something light and yummy for breakfast, this product is for you!

April 05, 2019

👍

Rice Krispies cereal is good was brought up with rice krispies and still have them in the house Kids love making rice crispy’s with them and love hearing the snap crackle and pop

February 25, 2019

Snap, crackle, pop!

I have loved rice crispies for many years now. Whether alone as a cereal or in a nice kcrispie teat square. I personally love eating mine with some sweetener on top to reduce my sugar intake.

0.8/5

January 14, 2019
    Washington, United States

Does anyone read the label anymore?

This product is full of chemicals, including BHT. I would never feed this to my children! It's garbage, with zero nutritional value and cancer causing ingredients! Gross, no thanks!

November 06, 2018

Life saver

These are a must have in my house hold. They are the only cereal my daughter will eat. She is super picky and wouldn’t eat breakfast if not for this cereal. We sometimes put these on yogurt as well for some added crunch.