Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

October 12, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal

I eat Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal at least 3 times a week it is good for me it is good for my heart and health you can add any kind of fruit to it to give it any priority of flavor my children like eating it as a snack right out of the box and I like the way it goes snap crackle pop when you pull your milk in it I would recommend Kellogg's Rice Krispies

September 28, 2018

Always a favorite

Cereal to squares, rice krispies are great! Quality has stayed the same over the years and it's perfect. I love adding fruit to my cereal bowl for added flavor.

September 25, 2018
    Iowa, United States

Classic

Rice Crispie treats require real rice crispies. There are many imitators but none can equal the real thing. Snap. Crackle. Pop. The cereal still speaks to me!

September 25, 2018
    Maryland, United States

Its an original!

I have loved this cereal from when I was a little kid, because me and my dad always ate it together. Now I eat it with my kids the same way. We put a little bit of sugar and add sliced bananas and strawberries! Now my kids love it as much as I do!

July 01, 2018

Good

This is one of my favorite cereal. I love that they are crunchy and they make a little sound when you pour the milk over the cereals. However, I don't find them sweet enough. But overall they taste pretty good

June 03, 2018

love it

This is one of my sons favorite cereal and it has been for over 10 years. He loves that you can add fruit on top to give it a different flavour. also the way it sounds is neat

April 10, 2018

Staple breakfast food for sure

So happy the rice crispies have gluten free cereals. Love the taste, andvis a great way to have a light breakfast forvthise who struggle to eat in the morning.

April 03, 2018

Rice Krispies = love

I have always been a fan of the “snap, crackle, pop” Rice Krispies. I used to eat this when I was little, and I always loved to make Rice Krispies squares. I would make Christmas themed ones and Halloween themed ones. They’re so easy to make and are super fun - to eat and make.

I love the cereal!!

March 14, 2018

Timeless favourite cereal

Loved this as a child and still do. I love the Christmas and Spring special edition boxes. We add fruit to ours for jazz it up.
    Unlike other cearals It can be eaten at any time of the day
    Plus so many childhood treats can be made with a box of Snap, Crackle and Pop!

March 06, 2018

Excellent

qui ne connait pas les rice crispies. Excellent petit déjeuner qu’on aime déguster avec le petit son que les céréales font dans le lait. Ou encore mieux on les aime en carrés rice crispies avec de la guimauve