Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

THE TOASTED RICE CEREAL THAT’S BEEN LOVED FOR GENERATIONS
For more than 80 years, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies® Cereal has been made nearly the same way, from just a handful of ingredients. Each piece is made from a single, toasted grain of rice, which moms know is one of the easiest grains to digest, so it’s gentle on little tummies.

June 20, 2019

Basic ingredients and not too sweet

I like that this cereal doesn’t have a lot of sugar and not a lot of ingredients in the list. Unfortunately it’s not a favourite with the family because the taste is just too plain. If there was an option for a no sugar rice crispies I’d buy it but I don’t eat sugar personally. I used to eat it with bananas or other fruit which gave it enough sweetness as it was. Unfortunately this cereal also seems to rarely be on sale so if I buy this I sometimes go with the generic version.

May 30, 2019

Snap Crackle Pop

My son 11 with autism is very Picky. He has taken quite the liking to Rice Krispies and some days will refuse any other cereal. We could have 4 different ones and if no Rice Krispies he is begging me to go to the store and buy more. We also both really enjoy making Rice Krispie squares which are an absolute hit in our family.

May 29, 2019

bonne source d'éléments nutritifs

La journée commence du bon pied avec ces céréales. Elles sont nourrissantes et rassasiantes. De plus, elles apportent beaucoup de bienfaits avec ses éléments nutritifs. Elles sont excellentes en collation et en diverses recettes.

May 29, 2019

Rice krispies

Jadore utiliser les rice krispies pour des recettes de dessert rien de mieux qu'un bon rice krispies maison que tu peu personaliser quand tu a des enfants.
    Cric crac croc rice krispies 😘

May 18, 2019

60 years of fandom

Back in the day, Rice Krispies were a staple in our kitchen. We enjoyed them for breakfast but Rice Krispie squares were THE treat.My mom was a working mom when very few women in my hometown worked outside the home and she could quickly whip up a batch of our favourites, whether on a Sunday afternoon or for our birthday parties. Love them still!

May 16, 2019

Household favorite

My kids eat this cereal almost every morning. We make Rice Krispy squares and many other treats with them as well. Overall a very versatile cereal that the whole family will love.

May 06, 2019

Love them!

I love rice Krispy cereal. It's so crunchy and love the popping sounds. It tastes great. I would buy it regularly. It's so good with milk or on it's own.

April 30, 2019

Que de souvenir!!!

Les céréales de ma jeunesse. Ce n'est pas pour rien que c'est toujours aussi populaire. Pas sucré et toujours aussi bonne elles sont un choix gagnant assurément!

April 11, 2019

Must Have Cereal

I think we can all agree, this cereal brings back memories of our childhood. The box, the sound the cereal makes, you really can’t go wrong. I have this for breakfast almost everyday and love it. It’s not too sweet which is great. You can add a bit a sugar if you want to enhance the taste. I have this with almond milk and it taste just as good. If you want something light and yummy for breakfast, this product is for you!

April 05, 2019

👍

Rice Krispies cereal is good was brought up with rice krispies and still have them in the house Kids love making rice crispy’s with them and love hearing the snap crackle and pop