Kellogg's Rice Krispies Toasted Rice Cereal Reviews
#105 in Cereal

Good - 0

August 01, 2020

Childhood

I haven't had one of these in so long. My parents never really allowed me and my brother too many sweets so this was always something I looked forward too. its light and chewy. Not too sweet.

July 05, 2019

Snap, Crackle and Pop!

Just like in the commercial my boys loves listening to the crackling sounds after you pour milk on a bowl of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies. Awesome for homemade rice crispy bars and toppings for vanilla yogurt.

March 12, 2019

Nothing beats a classic

This is one go too product that I truly enjoy , its a staple in our house and we always have a box on hand . So many options and lots of different snack we can add it too !

February 26, 2018

Rice krispies

J'aime bien ces céréales, mais je préfère faire des carreaux de rice krispies aux guimauves avec qu'en manger avec du lait le matin parce que je trouve qu'il ne goûte pas beaucoup et que c'est trop léger pour un déjeuner. Mais ça n'empêche pas que j'aime beaucoup faire des desserts avec ces céréales et que je les aimes beaucoup.

January 11, 2018

Snap, Crackle and Pop!

Kellogg's Rice Krispies are tasty, healthy and can be used with cold or hot milk. Plus I love adding fruit. My daughter enjoys it with bananas and I enjoy it with strawberries and whipped cream.
    There's multiples ways to eat Rice Krispies, my whole family enjoys it, plus it's affordable. Best Cereal Out There!!

January 11, 2018

Wonderful Family cereal

My family of seven absolutely love the cereal we can add fruit or eat it plain and still it taste amazing! my younger kids love the sound that it makes and my kids and I enjoy making rice crispy‘s as well such a wonderful cereal.

August 26, 2017

YUMMMMMM

This is my favorite cereal I have been eating it since what feels like the dawn of time. I never get bored of the delicious simple flavor and it soaks into the milk at the perfect pace. Its never soggy or overly crunchy!

June 20, 2017
    New York, United States

Light and Delicious

I absolutely love Rice Krispies! You can have them with milk or use them to make Rice Krispy treats!

What I love about eating Rice Krispies with milk is the way the cereal quickly soaks up the milk and gets soft. Then you get a milky taste in every bite. Since the cereal itself has such a light flavor, the taste of the soaked up milk really comes through. Delicious!

June 15, 2017

Light and Delicious Cereal

I love Rice Krispies! They have been a go-to cereal of mine since I was young. When I am looking for a light flavored cereal this is the perfect one. After soaking up the milk, rice cereal turns very soft. Sometimes I like mixing half Rice Krispies and half sugar cereal (such as Cinnamon Toast Crunch) because I find the flavors work nicely together. This cereal is great in the morning. It is also very good to make Rice Krispies treats, which can be good for any occasion.

June 13, 2017

Mmmm..

Toujours un incontournable dans un garde manger. Ces céréales passent au travers du temps et seront toujours appréciées avec du lait ou en recette avec de la guimauve. Ce sont les premières céréales ''pour grands'' que j'ai pu donné à mon bébé !