Kellog's fruit loops Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 370 in Cereal

April 16, 2017

I have ate this cereal since I can remember it was and still is my favorite cereal. No other company can even come close to the flavor they have!! Would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

April 13, 2017

I have a bowl of fruit loops as a treat after a long, hard day. It tastes great and it has just the right amount of sweetness. It's always a staple in my cupboard.

February 15, 2017

Froot loops !! I remember my child time !! I'm always loving it !!
    My 2 and 3 years old also reaallly love it !!
    Try it, you will be addicted !!
    Thanks !

December 04, 2016

Well. These are probably not the best for a person but they certainly are delicious. i don't buy them all the dine due to the sugar content but they are a good treat. Kiddo gets super excited when they get put in the shopping cart. So does the husband. They don't get soggy. The only problem is stopping them from eating the whole box in a day!

September 05, 2016

My kids absolutely love Eating this cereal for breakfast. However, I know it isn't the healthiest choice but as a treat I do let them have it occasionally. I even like eating a bowl sometimes. It is very tasty and delicious. As weird as it sounds, I love having peanut butter toast with it or just a spoonful of peanut butter as I am eating it. It is an odd craving. Fruit Loops is great!

June 01, 2016

Kellog's fruit loops sont d'excellentes céréales idéales pour le petit déjeune mais à déguster en tout temps ! sucrées et délicieuses accompagnées de deux rôties le matin :)

April 14, 2016

This is a household favorite! I've been eating these since I was a kid. Now,I eat them as a desert. My husband eats them before work as well. Really yummy.