Kerastase Resistance Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

March 01, 2017

The Kerastase shampoo and conditioner I find to be very expensive. But man does it work! I love this product for special occasions or when I am counting on a great hair day! It is a product that guarantees great results for me. Wish I could afford to use it as my every day shampoo and conditioner.

October 03, 2015

Both products have a thick, creamy formula with the same exact scent you normally find when using conditioner found in home coloring kits. Using the conditioner first was weird but I was able to comb through my hair without any tangles. Afterwards, while rinsing it off, my hair felt like it had a slight, slick feeling. If anyone has ever used a glossy hair treatment for the hair, it's almost similar to that feeling. The shampoo lathers up really nicely while cleansing your scalp and hair. I intentionally did not add any styling product so I could see the difference the products made in regards to repair. There was slight repair, the frizz was minimized and my hair was really soft and shiny. My hair must be extremely damaged because I still felt it was missing more moisture. Also, my curls felt less defined, but I did towel dry only, using no other product. After the third use, I added curl creme as usual and it made a difference. My hair seems fuller and more tamed. I'm not completely convinced about the total repair feature but the system is decent enough. I would imagine women with much healthier hair than mine would see more of an impact with their results.