Keurig 2.0 brewing reusable k cup Reviews

May 05, 2021

Great if you drink lots of coffee

I love this!! Kcups can get expensive if you want more than one cup of coffee. I always keep ground coffee in my freezer. I just dump it in and it's the same as using the Kcups

January 11, 2019

Very good product

Before buying the real keurig reusable K-cup, I purchased a less expensive brand through amazon. I can definitely say I regret it because for only a couple extra dollars I got the keurig one which is very good quality and works like a charm. Coffee comes out really good.

0.7/5

December 18, 2018
    Florida, United States

Not a great product

I've always loved Keurig and was excited to see this new version. However, after a few weeks, it malfunctioned to where the coffee was lukewarm. Then, the machine would cycle to suck down water and then stop. After unplugging, and repeated attempts, same problem. Of course, it's just beyond the 30 day return, so I've lost over $100. VERY disappointing. I will not be buying Keurig again. It's convenient, but NOT quality!

September 25, 2018
    Florida, United States

Great way to save money

I bought one of these so i could use my favorite brand of coffee. I love the fact that its saving money and less trash. I drink a lot of coffee so the pods add up in cost and waste.

August 14, 2018
    California, United States

Best coffee maker ever

This coffee maker has been a life saver, it adjusts to every cup size wether it’s on the go and to stay at home. And you can also set the temperature. I have never had a problem with it

October 06, 2017

Money saver

Huge money saver using my own coffee in the k cup and so easy to clean after use ... It's has saved hundreds of dollars in my home we all love it that we can use our own coffees

May 28, 2017

This product allows the ease of using a k cup while being able to reuse and choose what kind of coffee you would like to fill your mug with every morning. It paid for its self within two weeks in my home (vs buying regular plastic k cups) and is much better for the environment. Worth every cent in my opinion.
    You may need to do some testing on how much coffee you add to the pod, initially)

2.3/5

May 24, 2017

I was really annoyed when buying the 2.0 and realizing they made it so you have to buy the Keurig specific brand and my other reusable cups wouldn't work. The K cup is 20 dollars for one whereas my other cups were 12 dollars for 4. It does the same thing and taste the same, I actually get grounds in my coffee often using the k cup. Total money grab.

April 11, 2017

I bought the reusable kcup filter and it was the best $20 I have ever spent. The money I save from buying coffee kcups instead I buy coffee grinds and fill my own kcup with whatever flavor or coffee I feel. What a great investment. I don't think I could go without it now.