Keurig 2.0 Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 613 in Coffee

May 11, 2017

I purchased the Keurig 2.0 k200 in white about a year ago. I am not a huge coffee drinker, but do enjoy it occasionally. My family loves coffee, so I mainly got this to serve to friends and family when they come over. I love that you can make other beverages such as hot chocolate and tea (which I make a lot!). And that you can customize each drink, so if people are over you can make everyone something different! (esspresso, french vanilla, dark roast, light roast, whatever!). It is really easy to use and maintain. I have noticed a couple times that the pods have opened while brewing and grinds have ended up in the drink (maybe 3 times out of 100). Im not sure if this is a problem with the brewer or the pods though!

May 11, 2017

We have tried a Hamilton Beach coffee maker, and the Tassimo prior to buying a Keurig. Out of all the ones you had we found this one is the easiest to use, makes the best tasting coffee, has good quality products, and seems to last with the daily wear and tear.

May 04, 2017

J,ai une keurig 2.0 depuis 2-3ans deja ... je laime vrm beaucoup seulement elle a tendance a se boucher donc la laver frequament... sinon rien a dire le café a beaucoup de variété et est tres bon ... je lutilise aussi comme bouilloire pour leau chaude ... elle est geniale pour tous le reste ...

April 16, 2017

Was given this by one of my children for christmas a couple of years ago. I love my keurig 2.0, I use it for all my hot water needs for coffee, hot chocolate and tea.

April 13, 2017

I could not live without my keurig 2.0 machine, and reusable filter. Makes the best coffee, tea, pot of coffee or just hot water. Beat investment I ever made!

April 13, 2017

I wish I could go back to my old Keurig, the 2.0 makes a larger cup of coffee and has tha caraf but I prefer my old one to the newer version. We problems with consistency and it not brewing a full cup. I called Keurig and we ran through a few different steps but the fix never lasts and then it starts all over again. I do regular maintenance and cleaning but the descaling light won't go off. At least the coffee still tastes good.

March 21, 2017

I love the keurig.. it's very easy to use but sometimes difficult to clean! I like how fast I can have a coffee ready in the morning!! Perfect for one or 2 people

March 13, 2017

I wish I could go back to my old Keurig, the new 2.0 makes a decent cup of coffee but all the added features that are locked can be annoying. You can make a larger cup of coffee and save your favorite settings but Keurig has locked these setting so that you cannot access them unless using the craft and the larger cups. I am also not a fan of the fact that you can only use specific cups now which can prove to be a pain if you grab the wrong ones not knowing they are not compatible. My machine is just over a year old and I am having constant problems with it not brewing a full cup. I have followed all the manual suggesting and it only seems to fix it for a month and then I am back where I started. I wish my 3 year old machine had never died,

February 27, 2017

I really like my Keurig 2.0 coffee brewer. The convenience is superb, just pop in a K-Cup coffee pod and you're ready to brew! The coffee is nice, hot and steamy, and ready in about two minutes. What I also really l like is the reusable K-Cup pod that I can fill with my own preferred coffee grounds, which saves me money and is inevitably healthier for the environment, considering the pile up of empty coffee pods. The appearance of the Keurig 2.0 brewing system is sleek, elegant, and fits in nicely with many kitchen designs. I like that you can change the color and background of the display, you can change the clock display from analog to digital, and you can also change the light color inside the water tank, very cool! It's a great accessory to have, in my opinion. One thing I didn't like is that it is pretty fragile. One time, while carrying the empty water tank to refill it, it fell out of my hand onto the counter, and a quarter-sized plastic edge piece broke off. Luckily it didn't affect the performance and you can't really notice if not looking closely. Overall, the Keurig 2.0 brewer is a great coffee brewing system! I just wish there weren't as many restrictions that the Keurig brand added on, like using only certain K-Cup pods, because sadly not all Keurig branded K-Cup pods are compatible and restrict you to use only 2.0 compatible ones.

February 20, 2017

I like the convenience of brewing single cups, but considering how quickly you go through the pods, the cost of the pods could be a little better! Gets expensive