Keurig Coffee Machine Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 590 in Coffee

February 18, 2017

Keurig has invaded my family, and we love it. My brother and his wife bought one for themselves and loved it so much they bought one for my dad and one for my mom. Then they bought a single serve Keurig for their trailer, and for Christmas this year they gave one to me! We all love it so much!

January 16, 2017

O.K I have 2 opinions on the matter, firstly, the K cups are not biodegradable. Not good. Also the inventor of the Keurig says he regrets making it and that he himself does not even own one. On the other hand, it is very convenient for those on the go, but for the price if the K cups, you may as well go to Tims or dunkins for a great tasting coffee that has a cup that is biodegradable. We have to be concious of the fact that we have children that we want to have a good future here on earth, so it is our responsibility to be as green as can be. We owe it to them. So yes, I have had a Keurig and have sold it. I like brewing my own coffee at home and it is way more inexpensive than this so called convenient machine. My other concern is the plastic cups. Some of that leaks into your coffee. What about the chemicals in plastic. Might be a health concern.

January 16, 2017

My son gave me a machine for Christmas and I love it. I am a coffeeholic and I adore being able to try so many great coffees, hot chocolate and teas!!

January 07, 2017

Love the machine. So quick to make a cup of coffee. Furthermore for all those green people out there you can buy reusable k-cups which is perfect if you wish to make a cup of tea or coffee. I would not recommend making hot chocolate out of them though.

December 28, 2016

Je ne peux tout simplement pas vivre sans mon café le matin. Celui ci est pratique puisquil est en portion individuel. Cela évite le gaspillage quand on le fait en grande quantité.

December 19, 2016

I'm so torn on my feelings about my Keurig. I LOVED it when I first got it for Christmas a couple years ago. It's so easy to use and make a super quick, and tasty cup of coffee/tea/etc. The non-recyclable pods bother me though. I bought a re-useable K-cup filter, and that was fantastic for a while but then it broke. I don't use my Keurig anymore, but I still have fond feelings for it.

May 16, 2016

I first tried a Keurig coffeemaker at a friend's house. I was immediately hooked! I use my Keurig several times a day. I make coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, lattes, instant cup-a-soup, instant oatmeal, etc. It is convenient and works so well for me. Being able to do one cup at a time is convenient. We get to have our own individual drinks, my husband only drinks regular coffee, but I like a wide variety of drinks. Everyone gets what they want, and everyone is happy! When we wear this one out, we are definitely buying another Keurig!

February 17, 2016

I got my first Keurig at Christmas, and I love it, just as much as I love my coffee, I have yet to have any issues, and the cleaning of the machine is so easy. I used to have a tassimo machine, which was nice, but I really do prefer the Keurig much more, as you have a bigger selection of coffee's and teas as well as other drinks. the upkeep of this machine is fairly easy, I will definitely buy another and recommend to others. I love my coffee.

February 15, 2016

I love these machines, each coffee is fresh and ready in minutes. The machines are so easy to use, the warranty seems to be very appropriate for the devise, I have never had to use mine, the machine seems to be very well make!

February 12, 2016

I love my keurig its great as i can make one cup vs a whole pot & it going to waste. We take ours boating & camping which is a pain but they are so expensive we just take the one evrry where we go. Hard to keep clean though

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker