Keurig Coffee Machine Reviews
#30 in Coffee

January 21, 2018

everyday use

I've had my keurig for a few years with no issues , I love the different kcups that I'm able to use especially the flavours they have. I always used it for Iced tea and tastes so good.

January 10, 2018

This is the best machine I ever bought.

When I bought this machine, I loved the fact that it had filters for the water. After using a kcup I found that the coffee was the best out of all the machines I had tried.
    I also love the fact that you can get the reusable cups and put your own favorite coffee in. Muchcheaper. After experimenting around I also found that you don't even have to have a pod in the machine. So now i can also put instant coffee, hot chocolate , tea bags, what ever in you cup and add the hot water.Quick hot drink

May 01, 2017

I have been using a Keurig coffee machine in my home for many years now and every morning I look forward to my coffee!! It is the perfect temperature, the perfect taste, the perfect cup. We recently built a cabin and one of the first items I purchased for it was a Keurig.

February 18, 2017

Keurig has invaded my family, and we love it. My brother and his wife bought one for themselves and loved it so much they bought one for my dad and one for my mom. Then they bought a single serve Keurig for their trailer, and for Christmas this year they gave one to me! We all love it so much!

January 16, 2017

O.K I have 2 opinions on the matter, firstly, the K cups are not biodegradable. Not good. Also the inventor of the Keurig says he regrets making it and that he himself does not even own one. On the other hand, it is very convenient for those on the go, but for the price if the K cups, you may as well go to Tims or dunkins for a great tasting coffee that has a cup that is biodegradable. We have to be concious of the fact that we have children that we want to have a good future here on earth, so it is our responsibility to be as green as can be. We owe it to them. So yes, I have had a Keurig and have sold it. I like brewing my own coffee at home and it is way more inexpensive than this so called convenient machine. My other concern is the plastic cups. Some of that leaks into your coffee. What about the chemicals in plastic. Might be a health concern.

January 16, 2017

My son gave me a machine for Christmas and I love it. I am a coffeeholic and I adore being able to try so many great coffees, hot chocolate and teas!!

January 07, 2017

Love the machine. So quick to make a cup of coffee. Furthermore for all those green people out there you can buy reusable k-cups which is perfect if you wish to make a cup of tea or coffee. I would not recommend making hot chocolate out of them though.

December 28, 2016

Je ne peux tout simplement pas vivre sans mon café le matin. Celui ci est pratique puisquil est en portion individuel. Cela évite le gaspillage quand on le fait en grande quantité.

December 19, 2016

I'm so torn on my feelings about my Keurig. I LOVED it when I first got it for Christmas a couple years ago. It's so easy to use and make a super quick, and tasty cup of coffee/tea/etc. The non-recyclable pods bother me though. I bought a re-useable K-cup filter, and that was fantastic for a while but then it broke. I don't use my Keurig anymore, but I still have fond feelings for it.

May 16, 2016

I first tried a Keurig coffeemaker at a friend's house. I was immediately hooked! I use my Keurig several times a day. I make coffee, tea, hot chocolate, hot apple cider, lattes, instant cup-a-soup, instant oatmeal, etc. It is convenient and works so well for me. Being able to do one cup at a time is convenient. We get to have our own individual drinks, my husband only drinks regular coffee, but I like a wide variety of drinks. Everyone gets what they want, and everyone is happy! When we wear this one out, we are definitely buying another Keurig!