Keurig Elite Brewer Reviews
Ranked #381 in Coffee

December 28, 2015

I have had this for a few years now. It saves having to make pots of coffee for one or two people which is very convenient. There are lots of k cups to choose from or you can even use your own coffee or tea.

June 17, 2015

This review is mainly for the 2.0 version....

We have owned Keurig machines for a few years now and have overall been happy - until now. I have seen the articles posted about how the pods are clogging up the landfill and refused to be a part of adding to that so we happily bought a re-usable pod and my BF fills it every morning with a scoop of coffee and I generally just run through the hot water and then steep my tea. It's been working out great until...

Our last machine bit the dust and we got the 2.0 and it's a flashy machine so we were excited HOWEVER it doesn't accept re-usable pods (I have heard there's a way to get around this but we haven't tried it yet, nor is it the point of reviewing this machine which doesn't want to allow for it) AND when it just dispenses water it doesn't give you as many options as it does for when you add a pod - which is silly because I want the 8 or 10 oz options just as much when I make my tea - I usually have to run through the 6 oz option twice which wastes some time it shouldn't have to.

We are going to return this one and if we can get one similar to our last one which will take the re-usable pods and dispense enough hot water we will otherwise we will just be moving back to the kettle and regular coffee maker.

June 08, 2015

My Keurig Elite has lasted for 4 wonderful years. I absolutely love it! I will stay with this brand for sure if anything were to ever happen to my awesome machine. Don't know what I was doing before it.

June 08, 2015

How can you not like it? You can make your favorite coffee, tea and even just take a cup of hot water when needed. It not just convenient, it's a must-have!

April 20, 2015

I absolutely LOVE my Keurig...it's quick, and its easy!! and since i'm the only one in my household that drinks coffee....it's also perfect!!

March 06, 2015

Good coffee maker in One minute. Good taste

August 20, 2014

The Keurig makes great coffee. And it only takes less then 30 seconds for a fresh cup of coffee to brew. I give this a definTe 5 stars

August 17, 2014

I have both a Keurig and a Tassimo, and I find it very difficult to decide between which is better. The Keurig has tons of options for all of the super sweet coffee blends, but the Tassimo has cafe crema which just can't be beat! Overall an awesome and incredibly convenient product to simplify the morning routine

August 13, 2014

There is a huge comparison between The keurig brewing system and other brewing systems. I find anything made in the Keurig has a great smooth taste. I am not a fan of anything brewed in a competing brewer. I find it tastes bitter.

June 30, 2014

I just bought a Keurig last week, and I love it! It is so convenient! It takes less than 1 minute to make a cup of coffee. There are heaps of different K-cup varieties. The best part of the Keurig is that you can buy a reusable filter so you can use your own coffee.