Kicking Horse Coffee Reviews
#19 in Coffee

This cup of attitude mixes both Indonesian and Central American roasts to create a dark, flavorful creation guaranteed to kick some sense into you.

December 29, 2020

Whole Office Loves it!

This is delicious. It smells great and tastes great. Also, it doesnt irritate my sensitive stomach!

We have some picky coffee addicts in my office and they all love it!

I regularly buy this item for our office and it keeps all of us awake and happy. It is makes coffee breaks feel especially relaxing. My office refuses to drink other coffee!

December 29, 2020

This is a must for my morning routine

I don’t know how we stumbled on this but I was a daily Starbucks/Tim Hortons coffee drinker. Now, I’m addicted to this coffee. We grind the beans daily and use a bodum and end up with the perfect cup every morning.

October 29, 2020

Best Coffee Ever!

Love love love this coffee! Grizzly claw is my fav as I’m a dark roast lover. Beans are always fresh and the smell is amazing. Highly recommend. I’ve never had a bad cup.

October 15, 2020

Amazing coffee

My husband and I tried the kicking horse coffee for the first time and just love it! Not overly strong but so flavourful and incredible. Would love to try different flavours as I see they have many

October 06, 2020

Kicking Horse Coffee

I would buy this bold coffee again. It is by far the best I have drank. I like that they have different strengths so a person can stick to one or try the rest of them. Very good coffee.

September 20, 2020

If u like strong coffee

Like the headline says, if u like strong coffee, this stuff is for you. While it is more expensive than most coffee's, it's still worth having as a treat every now and then (least for me and my family it is).

August 10, 2020

Ethical beans, locally roasted, support for the Arts.

This brand is always stocked in our independent local grocery store and I like to buy it because of the company mission. They treat the planet and their growers sustainably, and I love that they are sponsors of the Banff Mountain Film Festival too. They are a little pricier than some others but their blends are all awesome in flavour. I drink two strong black cups a day and will not compromise with inferior product. We only buy whole beans and grind daily, but have had their ground coffees at restaurants and events, and they're very good. For anyone who finds coffee generally too acidic or bitter, try a tiny pinch of salt in your grounds when you brew or press. Even smoother, and no salty taste.

August 10, 2020

One of my Favourites

The best flavour is KickAss! Love the titles of all their coffees, I prefer coffee beans, over ground coffee. I'm a bit of a coffee snob, but this coffee is suited for all!

July 05, 2020

Always good

Year after year, I find myself returning to Kicking Horse! I will deviate and try a local brand but realize I do not love them as much as Kicking Horse's distinctive, consistently well-roasted brands. The flavours of all their roasts are complex, nuanced, and balanced. As a rule, Kicking Horse leans towards the acidic side, so it does well with some milk or creamer.

June 09, 2020

coffee

I first tried this coffee last summer in Canmore and was hooked, the only downfall was i couldnt find it in our local grocery store, now we have it. I love the aromatic smell of it, smooth enough you dont to to add cream or sugar. My all time fave coffee only on ei will buy