3.6/5
Kicking Horse Cold Brew Coffee Reviews
#73 in Coffee

July 11, 2018

Nice cold brew

I tried the kicking horse cold brew-smart ass. The caffeine was little mild so I added java chips which has caffeine in it . It turned out to be a good cup of cold brew .the only minus point was the price .

July 06, 2018

Great Way to Start a Summer Day!

The perfect choice going into summer for coffee lovers! The Kicking Horse Kick Ass Cold brew was just as amazing as their regular coffee. Rich, full-bodied and dark, there is no lack of flavour here. The coffee flavour is on the strong side so it helps if that is to your taste. It's definitely not bitter though! I thoroughly enjoyed this as a replacement for my usual hot coffee; made the morning pick me up refreshing AND delicious! I like that there are no added sweeteners, just wonderful, balanced coffee flavour. I drank it straight but I bet this would be delicious blended up with some cream or a flavoured creamer.

June 28, 2018

Tasty cold brew for on the go!

This was my first time trying cold brew, so I wasn’t sure what to expect! (I got it free). I was pleasantly surprised though, it’s a smooth, bold coffee with no bitterness! I drank mine black, straight from the Can, but if you don’t like coffee or are used to lattes, it would definitely be great to add cream and sugar as it is plain black coffee! I think this is a nice little treat and would’ve been perfect for an affagato (poured over ice cream!) yeah it’s a little pricy, but it’s canned organic coffee made in Canada. So that’s to be expected, and it’s comparable to similar beverages. I usually make my own coffee, but this would be a nice on the go treat!

2.0/5

June 18, 2018

Very Bland

I did not care for this cold brew coffee at all. It was unsweetened, and very bland. The coffee itself is okay, but it needs a touch of sweetness in it. If I were to buy it again, I'd add a pinch of sugar just to sweeten it up a bit.

2.0/5

June 08, 2018

Sour Coffee

Upon opening the can of Kicking Horse Cold Brew I tasted it and it was bitter. This is a bold cold coffee so it's what I expected it to be. I don't usually drink black coffee so I figured I would pour it into a mug and add the things I like for example maple syrup and coconut milk. After adding these to taste the coffee tasted sour now. I added more maple syrup to try and mask the sour taste but it didn't work, and now it just tastes like sour maple syrup coffee. Personally for me that is not pleasant I am no coffee connoisseur but maybe this product would be better for people who do like their coffee black.

June 08, 2018

Delicious Cold Brew!

While I enjoy coffee every morning, I have never tried cold brew. When taking my first sip from the can I found it too strong for my taste, so I decided to pour it into a mug and add milk and sugar. After doing this I found it much more to my liking! It is definitely apparent upon taste that Kicking Horse Coffee is of the highest quality!