Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Reviews
#41 in Face Oils

Good - 0

March 21, 2020

Best Kiehl’s sample received

I walked into the Kiehl’s store to restock up on my usual skincare routine and I received this as a sample to help with my nighttime routine. I was so excited to try it out based on the details the representative was raving about. I gave it a try the same night and oh my god, this has been a game changer. My skin was super smooth and soft the next morning and it gave me such a nice radiant glow. I have dry skin especially in the winter and this product helped combat it. I will recommend this to anyone with dry skin and I definitely will be buying a bigger version once my sample is finished.

July 23, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

8hr sleep in a bottle!

Kiehl’s is one of my all time favourite skincare brands. This product is to be used overnight. I use it in between my face serum and my night cream. (Although some days it is good enough to use on its own)
    The oil has a lovely lavender scent which is relaxing before sleep. My face feels smooth and hydrated as well giving me a healthy glow in the morning.