Prestige Item
Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser Reviews

January 03, 2018

Totally in love with it

I'm totally in love with this facial cleanser. It can effectively remove dirt and make-up without dehydrating my skin. And you'd feel no residue left behind. It is definitely the best facial cleansers I've ever tried.

December 14, 2017

Expensive but worth it!

I’ve got pretty dry sensitive skin so finding a cleanser that doesn’t completely dehydrate me, remove whatever oil I have and cause me to break out is a good one in my books. Though expensive, this product is definitely one I’d recommend, it’s mild enough to not irritate my skin, mostuiring and you need VERY little with each use. :)

November 06, 2017

I didn't have much luck, but you may!

I really wanted to love this cleanser, but unfortunately it didn't help with my breakout issues. My friend recommended it to me, as she's had success using this brand of cleanser.

It left my face feeling sorta-clean, it wasn't very drying (which is a plus!), but it didn't prove effective in combating my breakouts.

It's large and will last, and not overly expensive which is a bonus.

October 03, 2017

My go-to facial cleanser!

LOVE this product from Kiehl's. I've bought it probably 10x and will continue to use it. I find you only need a sample amount in your hand and it will lather up quickly - especially if you're using a Clairsonic. Leaves my skin feeling especially clean and fresh. Ideal if you're wearing a lot of makeup as it gives a deep clean feeling.

March 27, 2017

Après autant de temps à chercher le PARFAIT nettoyant pour le visage... J'ai trouvé!! Il est tout simplement merveilleux, il laisse la peau propre et je sens qu'il nettoie en profondeur la peau sans laisser ma peau sèche!

July 13, 2016

I love this cleanser. It's more expensive that others but works well and you don't need to use a lot. Goes on nicely and works for my sensitive skin.

May 26, 2016

I just recently discovered Kiehls, but I am seriously in love. This is one of my favorites. I really like the texture, scent and how it makes my skin feel. I like that I don't have to use much product to get all my makeup and dirt from the day off.

February 20, 2016

After hearing a lot of buzz on Twitter surrounding the quality skin care Kiehls provides at a relatively reasonable price point, I decided to splurge. Well worth it, my skin has never felt so good. This cleanser is perfect year round, not too drying in the winter but holds up in the summer. Lasts forever too so you don't have to fret too much about the initial price.

February 12, 2016

I really like the product. It works well for me in all seasons in the wacky prairie weather we have of extreme hot & cold in summer & winter. My skin has varied from the combo of dry & oil to just really oily while using this & it worked well during all the changes. Just wish I could purchase locally not over the net or travel to buy it.

August 24, 2015

I had three deluxe samples of this product. I really liked it. I like all of there products that I have used. It is a good quality brand.