Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser

Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

March 27, 2017

Après autant de temps à chercher le PARFAIT nettoyant pour le visage... J'ai trouvé!! Il est tout simplement merveilleux, il laisse la peau propre et je sens qu'il nettoie en profondeur la peau sans laisser ma peau sèche!

July 13, 2016

I love this cleanser. It's more expensive that others but works well and you don't need to use a lot. Goes on nicely and works for my sensitive skin.

May 26, 2016

I just recently discovered Kiehls, but I am seriously in love. This is one of my favorites. I really like the texture, scent and how it makes my skin feel. I like that I don't have to use much product to get all my makeup and dirt from the day off.

February 20, 2016

After hearing a lot of buzz on Twitter surrounding the quality skin care Kiehls provides at a relatively reasonable price point, I decided to splurge. Well worth it, my skin has never felt so good. This cleanser is perfect year round, not too drying in the winter but holds up in the summer. Lasts forever too so you don't have to fret too much about the initial price.

February 12, 2016

I really like the product. It works well for me in all seasons in the wacky prairie weather we have of extreme hot & cold in summer & winter. My skin has varied from the combo of dry & oil to just really oily while using this & it worked well during all the changes. Just wish I could purchase locally not over the net or travel to buy it.

August 24, 2015

I had three deluxe samples of this product. I really liked it. I like all of there products that I have used. It is a good quality brand.

June 01, 2015

I recently received a sample of this facial cleanser and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and effectiveness of it. I didn't use it around my eye area but the rest of my face. It cleansed very well and didn't leave my skin feeling puckered and dehydrated, like some I have used.

May 26, 2015

#Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser I received a sample of this cleanser. It worked well removing all traces of any makeup. It left my face really soft, clean and glowing. It also worked well with my #ClarisonicMia2 because it foams well. It is also oil free so it removes your skins impurities and visibly reduces excess oil. Good Cleanser.

May 26, 2015

I loved the creamy texture because it went on smoothly and really left my skin feeling really soft. I noticed that the lather was gentle when I got a bit in my eye, but it didn't sting. If you are looking for a facial cleanser and you have sensitive skin on your face, I would consider this one.

April 26, 2015

Gentle cleanser, good for everyday use, not drying!

What's Your Favorite?