Prestige Item
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Reviews

March 16, 2019

KEEN ON KIEHL'S

The kiehl's ultra facial cream is my new favourite daily morning moisturizer. You can expect EXACTLY what you read off of the container. It it super lightweight and it keeps skin feeling hydrated all day. The best part about this moisturizer is that once it has been applied, it absorbs into the skin nicely. No greasy feeling, like most other facial creams. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

October 20, 2018

Excellent quality moisturizer!

I received a sample of Keihl's Ultra Facial cream and there was enough in the envelope to try for a few days. There was enough cream for my face and neck so I was able to see the effects within that amount of time. My skin felt soft, supple and well-moisturized for many hours, lasting the entire day. No harsh fragrance. I would recommend and I am considering buying in the future.

September 11, 2018
    Virginia, United States

I would by this product again!

Kiehls ultra facial cream is perfect! I really love that is moisturizes my face really good! I have dry skin so it works perfect for me! I also have sensative skin. This product is frangrace free which is perfect for me because I tend to have reactions to perfumes. So if your more on the sensative to dry skin side this product is perfect for you! The retail price is about $40 its worth it!

September 08, 2018

Would not use any other product

KIehl's ultra face cream is one of the most recommended creams i would suggest for anyone to use. It is hard to find a face cream for me which is suitable on the skin. Not only is it good for the body but it is great for the face,

August 09, 2018

Expensive, but worth it!

Ever since my skin changed from oily to dry and sensitive (thank you urticaire), I’ve been looking for new moisturizing lotions. When I applied this one, I felt a tingling sensation and I was scared my skin was reacting to the product. But then it went away, my skin started to absorb the cream and my skin felt softer! I really liked this cream.

June 26, 2018

Amazing!

This is the best moisture if you have combination skin! I have tried many others, but this is by far the best at moisturizer dry patches, but not overly moisturizing oily areas! I would highly recommend this cream!

April 04, 2018

This is really an Ultra Cream

My brother decided to get me a gift pack from Khiel’s -in it was the Khiel’s Ultra Facial Cream. I was skeptical thinking how would my brother know what product suit my sensitive skin. Boy was I wrong. I will be using this product for many years ahead. It’s light yet hydrating,it suits my volatile skin, it feels like it is nourishing my skin throughout the day. Love it!

March 19, 2018

Loving it

A good solution for my average- dry skin. Many facial creams leave me feeling greasy, but this did not. Left feeling hydrated all day, and not heavy at all. Wonderful light finish that I put on every morning and after every face wash.

January 08, 2018

Great hydration!

This is a must have for the cold winter months. I use this year round, but it is a clessing in the winter. You don't need to use much, so it is a great value for the cost.

March 13, 2017

Love this face cream, it's thick and perfect for overnight! Kind of expensive but it lasts me a while, totally worth it. I love how the don't add scents- this cream is super effective and clean