Prestige Item
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Reviews

July 01, 2015

For someone with oily skin, like me, this wasn't very effective. Yes, it's very moisturizing, so if you have dry skin, this would be perfect

March 21, 2015

The best moisturizer there is! And I have tried so many!
    My skin is really soft and has gotten better with using this product!

December 27, 2014

I have this sample, and I like this over pond's quite expensive and I would use this to splurge my money otherwise this face cream it's ok

October 24, 2014

It's really helpful for dry skin when in winter, it can helps you reduce wrinkles results in very dry skin.

September 30, 2014

This ultra facial cream is a white light texture cream that hydrates for 24 hours. That is just what I need. I have 46% moisture in my face according to a skin analysis that I had done 1 1/2 hours after my cleansing routine. That was quite a shocker. So, now I am getting a full anaylisis at Kiehl's within the next week. So far, I like this product as it seems to hydrate my skin and makes my skin feel smoother. I think hydrating my skin will lessen the fine lines on my face. For a 125 ml jar costs $56 which is reasonable. This should last awhile because you really only need a bit of this cream as it goes along way. What I really should be using is the Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration. One step at a time. I would recommend this cream to anyone that seems to lack much hydration.

August 13, 2014

This cream is good enough for everyday use but if you live in a condo with AC on everyday, using this by itself won't be hydrating enough unless you use it together with Midnight Recovery Concentrate.

July 31, 2014

I really like this product in the cooler and colder seasons(fall/winter). This cream has a lightweight texture which is very hydrating during those harsher climates. It's best to use this product during that time. My only problem with this UF Cream is it doesn't last very long like the rest of the Ultra Facial products which goes a long way. I recommend that It's best to use it only for the harsher seasons.

June 13, 2014

I used this with UFC toner. Love them both. My dry & sensitive skin got a lot better after using this cream and I think price is quite reasonable for the quality. I will keep using it for sure :)

April 08, 2014

I've used this product for over a year now. I bough the value size. This is super light, as I use it for morning and evenings after Kiehls cleanser and Neutrogena non-alcohol toner. It has a very very light scent which is not bothersome at all. I really did see an improvement in my skin. My skin used to be dehydrated because of all the acne cleansers I've been using. Now my skin feels hydrated and plump. Definitely try this! I did not break out from this at all. They have samples, so don't be afraid and go grab some!

March 28, 2014

I started using the Ultra Facial Cream this winter, and have found that it has kept my skin my skin's texture smooth. It would be ideal for the spring, autumn, and maybe summer months for its lightweight properties but I would like to try something a little richer/thicker next winter. I would repurchase when Kiehls has a promotion.