Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer Reviews

December 18, 2017

Alison Power

This cream is amazing! My skin is quite dry and sensitive. I'm able to use lighter creams in the summer - but they don't cut it when the weather drops. I've been using this cream for over a year, morning and night, and it leaves my skin so moisturized, but doesn't have that heavy, greasy feeling that some other ultra hydrating creams leave. It also doesn't cause any breakouts - which is definitely why I used to avoid heavier creams. This stuff is a perfect year round!

December 14, 2017

I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS ENOUGH

This is by far my favourite skin care product EVER. I have dry, sensitive skin and in the past I’ve used exzema creams in the winter because my skin gets so dry. This product is definitely one of the more, if not the most, expensive one I use but definitely worth it. The most effective facial moisturizer I’ve ever used :)

July 31, 2017

been useing for 8 years

I love this product. It was the first Kiehl's product I bought. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it so soft. It's fragrance-free which I love!! It's lightweight and does not cause my skin to break out.

March 17, 2017

Finally a product that has helped my dry skin!! Since I've had a baby my skin has been all over thr place and especially drier than the Sahara. I gave this a try and I'm sold! I don't have to reapply and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy. Barely any scent either. My skin finally feels hydrated and has stopped breaking out. I love this moisturizer!

March 04, 2017

I have dry combination skin and I have been using the SPF 30 version. When I first started using it in the fall, I hated it because it made my skin very shiny and my foundation didn't last and it would break up near my T zone. But now that we are well into the dry, Canadian winter seasons, my skin has become a lot more dry and I start pulling this product out again. It helps reduce some of my flakiness and adds a but of glow with my foundation. I still have some dry patches so it didn't get rid of everything. I do like that it has SPF but I wish the packaging was better. I might try other products before deciding if I want to repurchase this.

July 11, 2016

I've been using this moisturizer for about a week and I'm loving it. It doesn't make my oily skin greasy and doesn't make my foundation separate during the day. I use it morning and night and it works great with the other products I use. Pretty sure I'll be using this for a long time!

March 18, 2016

I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft everytime I put it on. I love putting it on at night before I go to sleep and waking up to the soft skin in the morning! I think it is super effective.

January 27, 2016

This cream is very light in texture and is most def an essential for the winter months here in Canada. It's great on sensitive skin, glides in beautifully and gives you radiance. I do have oily combination skin but during the colder months it becomes drier. Although it gives me 24hr moisture I do find that I have to blot mid day.

April 29, 2015

This does a good job at moisturizing, but I find the packaging super ugly and it bugs me!

March 10, 2015

I got to sample the Kiehl's ultra facial moisturzer.
    Little goes a long way and leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Great for using during winter.
    The only thing, that sort of bothers that it leaves a bit of an oily feeling.
    Little pricey.