• Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer
  • Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #452 out of 1262 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 17, 2017

Finally a product that has helped my dry skin!! Since I've had a baby my skin has been all over thr place and especially drier than the Sahara. I gave this a try and I'm sold! I don't have to reapply and it doesn't feel greasy or heavy. Barely any scent either. My skin finally feels hydrated and has stopped breaking out. I love this moisturizer!

March 04, 2017

I have dry combination skin and I have been using the SPF 30 version. When I first started using it in the fall, I hated it because it made my skin very shiny and my foundation didn't last and it would break up near my T zone. But now that we are well into the dry, Canadian winter seasons, my skin has become a lot more dry and I start pulling this product out again. It helps reduce some of my flakiness and adds a but of glow with my foundation. I still have some dry patches so it didn't get rid of everything. I do like that it has SPF but I wish the packaging was better. I might try other products before deciding if I want to repurchase this.

July 11, 2016

I've been using this moisturizer for about a week and I'm loving it. It doesn't make my oily skin greasy and doesn't make my foundation separate during the day. I use it morning and night and it works great with the other products I use. Pretty sure I'll be using this for a long time!

March 18, 2016

I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft everytime I put it on. I love putting it on at night before I go to sleep and waking up to the soft skin in the morning! I think it is super effective.

January 27, 2016

This cream is very light in texture and is most def an essential for the winter months here in Canada. It's great on sensitive skin, glides in beautifully and gives you radiance. I do have oily combination skin but during the colder months it becomes drier. Although it gives me 24hr moisture I do find that I have to blot mid day.

April 29, 2015

This does a good job at moisturizing, but I find the packaging super ugly and it bugs me!

March 10, 2015

I got to sample the Kiehl's ultra facial moisturzer.
    Little goes a long way and leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Great for using during winter.
    The only thing, that sort of bothers that it leaves a bit of an oily feeling.
    Little pricey.
    Also contains parabens.

September 12, 2014

This is the ONLY moisturizer I will use on my face. I have been using it for about five years now and I swear by it. I love Kiehl's products and although they can be a little expensive (I find this lotion a little pricey), I also know that their products last me an entire year (at least!), so it's worth it. Other moisturizer creams make me break out and get little bumps on my forehead and cheeks. I have very sensitive skin and after going through several creams, to no avail, I finally came across this one and absolutely loved it. This moisturizer isn't greasy or heavy on your face and goes on nice and smooth. I occasionally will try other products (if I get free samples or something) but without fail, I always come back to this Kiehl's moisturizer.

July 31, 2014

Part 3 of the Ultra Facial products. This is the original version. There is also the UF Moisturizer SPF 30 and UF Cream for harsher climates. The original is fast absorbing and good for all types including sensitive. This is a great product line from Kiehl's. A little does go along way. Worth it!