Kikoman's Light soy sauce

Kikoman's Light soy sauce Reviews

Ranked #1522 out of 2373 in Grocery

June 06, 2016

This is great. It actually is full of flavor and I love the fact that's it's light. All kikoman products have been great I've found. This will be a staple to keep in my house to always have on hand.

2.3/5

April 26, 2015

Good tasting but a really expensive product compared to others.

March 13, 2015

i use soy sauce a lot in my foods and sometimes just on its own with some white rice. this one has a great taste and not to salty like some are.

March 11, 2015

Not too salty. Love that I can use it and not bloat up!

March 11, 2015

This is a really nice soya sauce to use in all sorts of recipes. It is really light in taste and isn't too salty.

March 11, 2015

By far my most favourite soya sauce. I love it. I just wish soya sauce didn't have such a high sodium content. Wish they would make one with less sodium and I would use it more even this low sodium has a high content!

2.7/5

January 31, 2015

Eeeew! This soy sauce is so nasty tasting and smelling. I made stir fry with wild brown rice and poured this in with it all. My family wouldn't eat it because of the smell. We went out to eat.

November 21, 2014

The only sauce my family wants when I make Chinese food,they demand the very best .Kikoman s light soy sauce has a special spot in my cupboards.

November 21, 2014

Probably the BEST soy sauce I've ever tasted. My husband introduced me to this soy sauce while he as a student chef. He makes a wonderful dressing with Kikoman's light soy sauce and EVOO. Its so wonderful. It's the only soy sauce I buy now and I use it often when I eat white rice. It does not tastes like your average soy sauces on the market. Its quite unique.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar