Kinder Bueno Bar Reviews
#59 in Chocolate

December 12, 2017

Unique Chocolate

The Kinder Bueno bar is more unique than most chocolate bars because it is light and airy. The middle of the bar is a creamy filling that has a hazelnut flavor. The cream is not thick but it is also not runny. It tastes very high-quality and creamy. The cream is not very sweet at all. Around the cream is a wafer. The wafer adds a mildness and also a nice crunch to the bar. It does not add any real sweetness or flavor. The wafer is covered in a milk chocolate coating which is not very thick. The top of the milk chocolate layer is drizzled with a dark chocolate. The chocolate tastes creamy but is also not very sweet. This bar overall is light and good for someone who is looking to satisfy a light chocolate flavor. These can be hard to find and also very pricey. Around Easter you find them more often and at a better deal.

December 06, 2017

A light crisp chocolate bar.

Kinder bueno bar consists of two individually wrapped light chocolate wafer bars filled with a smooth and delicious hazelnut cream perfectly entombed I a fine milk chocolate coating. After eatting a bueno bar I find myself wanting more. This was my sons favorite chocolate when he was a kid along with the kinder egg and I don't blame him. The packaging of this bar may not look like much but dont let that fool you. This bar is scrumptious.

November 09, 2017

Definitely recommend!

I love all Kinder products and the Bueno bar is no exception. The chocolate is smooth and biting into it is nice and crispy. The only thing I don’t like is that there’s not enough in the package!

October 12, 2017

Can't just eat one!

Kinder bueno bars are the perfect light sweet snack out there and you cannot just eat one! This particular product includes two individual wrapped bars. Each one with a wafer bar with hazelnut filling covered with milk chocolate. It is really light and super addictive. I definitely recommend this yummy snack to those who loves the combination of wafer and hazelnut!

September 17, 2017

Love the combinaion

The combination of the creamy center, wafer and chocolate is wonderful. For the price, you would think that this would be a gourmet chocolate but luckily the price isn't on par as gourmet chocolates.

June 22, 2017

Great taste

Kinder Bueno chocolate bars are one of my all time favourites.. A crunchy wafer covered in milk chocolate, with a delicious creamy hazelnut filling.

June 11, 2017

Best chocolate ever!
    The hazelnut cream inside the wafer is really silky and tasteful.
    I've been eating this since I was a little girl and I will still eat it.
    I would recommend to babies and adults!

May 12, 2017

This chocolate bar is incomparable to anything else that I have ever tasted. The quality is spectacular, and the taste is out of this world. Kinder is easily my favourite chocolate brand, and the Bueno bar is easily my favourite chocolate bar that exists.

May 12, 2017

I can't find another chocolate bar that compares to a bueno, I could eat a many as I'd like and still feel good. I love the wafer the chocolate is really quality for its price and my favorite it the hazelnut center!

May 08, 2017

I love Bueno bars ! The creamy hazlenut filling is probably my favorite! But it's hard to pick just one favorite part of this crispy wafer filled with cream and covered in milk chocolate ! It's so light and crisp one of the best chocolate bars out there !