Kinder Bueno Bar Reviews
#61 in Chocolate

October 12, 2017

Can't just eat one!

Kinder bueno bars are the perfect light sweet snack out there and you cannot just eat one! This particular product includes two individual wrapped bars. Each one with a wafer bar with hazelnut filling covered with milk chocolate. It is really light and super addictive. I definitely recommend this yummy snack to those who loves the combination of wafer and hazelnut!

September 17, 2017

Love the combinaion

The combination of the creamy center, wafer and chocolate is wonderful. For the price, you would think that this would be a gourmet chocolate but luckily the price isn't on par as gourmet chocolates.

June 22, 2017

Great taste

Kinder Bueno chocolate bars are one of my all time favourites.. A crunchy wafer covered in milk chocolate, with a delicious creamy hazelnut filling.

June 11, 2017

Best chocolate ever!
    The hazelnut cream inside the wafer is really silky and tasteful.
    I've been eating this since I was a little girl and I will still eat it.
    I would recommend to babies and adults!

May 12, 2017

This chocolate bar is incomparable to anything else that I have ever tasted. The quality is spectacular, and the taste is out of this world. Kinder is easily my favourite chocolate brand, and the Bueno bar is easily my favourite chocolate bar that exists.

May 12, 2017

I can't find another chocolate bar that compares to a bueno, I could eat a many as I'd like and still feel good. I love the wafer the chocolate is really quality for its price and my favorite it the hazelnut center!

May 08, 2017

I love Bueno bars ! The creamy hazlenut filling is probably my favorite! But it's hard to pick just one favorite part of this crispy wafer filled with cream and covered in milk chocolate ! It's so light and crisp one of the best chocolate bars out there !

May 08, 2017

These are excellent, and a must try for any chocolate/hazelnut lover. The milk chocolate outside is delicious and creamy, and pairs well with the crispy wafer cookie and creamy, delicious hazelnutty filling. This little bar (it is actually two individually wrapped bars) is a perfect snack. Satisfies the sweet tooth without being too much - it's very light.

May 08, 2017

Mighty addicting little things, they could be wider to make a little bigger; but there are 2 in a pack, not bad. The wafer makes a lovely crunch with the creamy smooth Hazelnut filling. Packed full of deliciousness!

March 10, 2017

Now this is a candy bar! So far out of everything, this is the one to beat! My favourite! The center is so tasty and delicious. I wish they came is thicker and wider bars!