Kinder Mini Eggs 85g

Kinder Mini Eggs 85g Reviews

Ranked #814 out of 904 in Chocolate

September 25, 2015

These are dangerous.. Nice hazelnut filling that just melts in your mouth!

April 20, 2015

These are amazingly yummy, filled with a hazelnut filling that is oh so creamy and melts in your mouth. If you haven't tried them yet I highly reccommend that you do. They are the perfect little treat to have every once in awhile, nice to have on hand.

April 23, 2014

Kinder mini eggs were so good. One of the best chocolates I have had an along time.
    The taste of hazelnut made the egg even that much better. Price was reasonable. Size was perfect and the amount you get in a package is perfect as well. I also like that they are packaged individually.
    Great for the entire family.

April 17, 2014

WOW! You can always count on Kinder Mini Eggs to hit that sewer tooth right on. They are irresistible. I don't know who loves them more, my kids or me ;) Easter is the time to go out and enjoys some chocolate. Get these!

April 14, 2014

the kinder eggs were delicious! they have all the allure of a kinder egg, but in a small dose!
    these are definitely an essential for this easter

April 03, 2014

i absolutely love love love love this! there so easy for on the go! and have a great consistency! definitely one of my all time fav treats!

2.8/5

December 21, 2012

I was lucky enough to land a FPC from Kinder about a week about via their Facebook promotion. The FPC was for their new mini eggs. I was able to acquire this product at SDM. They were selling a bag of 85g for over $3. Pretty pricey if you ask me. As for taste, this product leaves something to be desired. My husband did not like it at all. As for me, I must say that I was rather disappointed. These are small, individually wrapped eggs with a chocolatey outside and a soft hazelnut substance on the inside. The texture is ...for lack of better words...YUK! I found that by putting this bag in the freezer and waiting a few hours, it was more palatable. I hate gooey insides !! I would not recommend this to anyone. Just didn't like the texture at all and it was way too expensive to be worth it.