Kinder Surprise Reviews
#15 in Chocolate

Kinder Surprise, also known as a Kinder Egg is a confection originally intended for children in the form of a chocolate egg containing a small toy, often requiring assembly. This delicious kinder milk chocolate has light and crispy puffed rice with a creamy milk filling. There is a healthy portion of milk and so will be a great treat for kids and groenups.

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Love it

Smooth chocolate which always gives you pleasure to enjoy it and it always come with a surprise. I like the little toys inside which makes up assemble them with excitement.

July 14, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Reminds me of childhood!

I absolutely love Kinder surprise eggs, they are an occasional treat but always so worth it! They are very sweet so I don't have them too often but when I do it always puts a smile on my face :)

July 13, 2019
    United States

Kinder Surprise

I liked the Kinder Surprise egg, it was very tasty and the kids like the little toys. However, I loved the original hollow chocolate eggs much better and wish they would get those back.

July 12, 2019

Nostalgic treat

This takes me back to younger days. The quality of the chocolate is nothing extraordinary. There’s just enough chocolate to satisfy a sweet tooth. The surprise on the inside always used to (briefly) excite me as a kid. Seems to have gotten more expensive over the years.

Good.

I prefer these candy eggs to others because the chocolate in the other eggs usually tastes old. I am occasionally able to pick up these eggs at a local store, but they are definitely slightly more to a lot more expensive.

Good but sweet

Sad to say fhey are great but the toys are the best part the rest is pure sugar my daughter loves theem but i dont buy all the time especially for the high sugar content

New Brunswick, Canada

Who doesnt love them?

My daughter goes nuts over these so they always seem to end up in the grocery bag. The combination of white and milk chocolate is a delight and the toy inside a nice surprise.

April 23, 2019

Would buy again

Kinder surprise is my kids favourite especially When we go shopping they get chocolate and a toy at the same time I think some of the toys could be better but the chocolate is very tasting not wax tasting

April 16, 2019

The toys used to be so much better

I absolutely love kinder chocolate! And the idea of the toy inside was always fun to me! But I remember when I was a kid the toys were so much cooler. There was a lot more buildable toys, now I find a lot of them are just one or two pieces. I understand they had to change for choking hazards but the toys are not as exciting as they used to be.

April 09, 2019

It's a classic

I'm glad I'm Canadian because I eat 3 of these per week. Their 50th anniversary toys are the cutest. Grab yours before they are gone and you have to buy the toys on eBay.