Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

February 13, 2018

Kirkland wipes

I love Kirkland wipes they are always moist
    And wet. I never open package that was dry. It works well on my twins bums and it easy to clean i don’t need to use A lot of wipes to clean my baby bum. My twins have sensitive skin and it didn’t leave my baby with rush.

February 10, 2018

Great wipes!

I tried this product because my cousin recommended them. She said they were great and she was right! The wipes are even a little larger than the average wipe and they are super soft and yet durable.

2.3/5

February 06, 2018

Would not recommend

I guess everyone has their favourites but this one isn’t mine. I do not have kids but I always found that this brand was super dry, when cleaning a baby you want a wipe that’s gonna do the job. You would have to use 4-5 wipes to do anything with this brand.

January 15, 2018

Best wipes!

These are seriously the best wipes out there! Large, strong wipes with just the right level of moisture throughout the whole pack. You won’t accidentally tear or poke a hole in these wipes! They are definitely our favourite, although they are not easy to come by if you don’t live near a Costco!

Love this

I love using baby wipes; messes, my face and just about anything, this brand is unscented which is beneficial for those sensitive to fragrances, I love how soothing it is and hypoallergenic

January 12, 2018

Better than your big brand wipes.

Great durable wipes for cleaning up the messy kids, or for cleaning your face at the end of the day. Price is great for what you get. I enjoy that they are not rough feeling

January 12, 2018

Good to buy in bulk. Soft and thick. Soft and non irritating. Good price. Good scent. Gentle enough for hand and faces. They even can work on surfaces like tables to take off stickiness .

The only ones i buy

I have tried so many for both me and baby, some leave a wierd smell, others are too rough or give allergic reaction when they say sensitive. so i now only buy this one!

Love this!

The only wipes I use for my kids! It’s soft and for some reason lasts longer than when I used pampers! Pampers and huggies are hard wipes and small! Kirkland is the best!

December 06, 2017

Absolutely!

These are the best wipes! They don’t fall apart. My husband is a wipe hog and uses a ton of other brand wipes but with these he only uses a couple instead of the whole bag! Kirkland is one brand my kids are not allergic to so I feel confident using this product!